Market VCLUB AUTOMATED CC FRESH DAILY UPDATES

mangos

Basic
Reaction score
59 code is provoked my 4check bc checker isnt clean like luxchecker...

not refunding 51 is a total scam the cards are unusable

samsamlesuperhero

Carding Novice
Reaction score
please change the refund conditions it has become anything, your sellers sell shit openly and impossible to get a refund with your crappy conditions, i bought 13 ccs no one got more than 1$ and all approved and completed what is this crap

samsamlesuperhero

Carding Novice
Reaction score
im using vclub since 2021 and im leaving this shit shop now, if anyone can give me good shop alternative im taking!! i can drop everything you want in exchange

Reaction score
Thr checker is shit .. ripping people ... cards which are completely trash the checkers shows valid ...
im using vclub since 2021 and im leaving this shit shop now, if anyone can give me good shop alternative im taking!! i can drop everything you want in exchange
yes they are fucking ripping everyone ... trash bases and showing all dead ccs as valid.. i also fuckin spent $200+ all on dead ccs not even adding to apple but checker shows valid .. try b1ackstash it looks like vclub but it's not i am very satisfied so far with thr checker

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
It's disappointing that vclub's quality is going down day by day and card prices are getting more and more expensive. The card checking system is so bad. Vclub used to be number 1 for me, but now it's so bad. Hope admin can improve the quality of your service

Top Bottom