VENMO METHOD FREE

DrumaroG

Basic
Reaction score
Many people will tell you that it doesn’t work anymore but that’s not true. The real truth is that they patch bins but your ability to get new bins and method that works makes you a successful carder.

Today, Venmo requires SSN and Identity documents to get your account active. This is no big deal because you can buy that info and get your account activated.

Let me walk you through on the carding method for Venmo.
Requirements!
Real Phone Number (No-VOIP)
New Email Address
SSN and Drivers Licence
Venmo Mobile App

To cashout Venmo, you will have to download the app and make an account with the documents you have, email and phone.

Once you have a verified account, you can link up to 3 debit/credit card including Amex.

During the process, you have to make another email which is not registered to Venmo because we will be sending funds to that email.

From the account you already opened, send some cash to the new email you have made, the amount you send will depend on your cc balance if known.
The money will be hanging on the email you sent the funds to. Create a new account using that email and add your real bank details for cashout.
The money will reflect on your account immediately and you will be able to send to your Bank account without stress.

That’s all you need about venmo Carding and cashout.

The secret to hitting big on venmo is using a working bin. I research bins for different methods weekly, you can contact me for Venmo bin for a little token, Selling US Profile with working Bins. Verify Venmo with fulls and attach debit/cc that the fullz come with and cashout.

US Fullz with CC/Debit with $1-3k USD Available Balance = $45 for 1, $65 for 2.

cat7kira

Basic
Reaction score
where do you get the real numbers from. drop your telegram

JimKungUn

Basic
Reaction score
How secure is opening a venmo on your phone with a fullz info. Isn't that a huge opsec risk? And sending those funds through the email directly to YOUR bank account isn't that asking to get caught?

Top Bottom