Carding Video Tutorial Bypass 3D secure Working

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Hello World,

3D secure sites are sites with "verified by visa [vbv] / mastercode [msc] / safekey [amex code] and hard to card due to its security.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

The video (attached) will show that using a non vbv cc will bypass 3D secure on a normal 3D site

if you do not want to get reactions to get the video for free.

then you can BUY the video from my store --> " sellix.io/kevin789 "

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello World,

3D secure sites are sites with "verified by visa [vbv] / mastercode [msc] / safekey [amex code] and hard to card due to its security.

There is
no script to bypass 3D secure currently unless you want to social engineer the victim.
That's where non vbv bin comes into play.

There are banks which issue cc to owner without additional security and when used on a 3D sites, you will just bypass the security steps.

However money sites such as exchangers for btc or other cryptos like coinmama have forced 3d secure on non vbv.

If you use non vbv cc then coinmama will send a special request to bank which will forward you a code.

I use the word "force" because it takes few minutes rather than 3D secure which appears directly on your screen.

The video (attached) will show that using a non vbv cc will bypass 3D secure on a normal 3D site

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

ty

Whodunit

Basic
Reaction score
Hello World,

There is
no script to bypass 3D secure currently unless you want to social engineer the victim.

There are banks which issue cc to owner without additional security and when used on a 3D sites, you will just bypass the security steps.

However money sites such as exchangers for btc or other cryptos like coinmama have forced 3d secure on non vbv.

If you use non vbv cc then coinmama will send a special request to bank which will forward you a code.

I use the word "force" because it takes few minutes rather than 3D secure which appears directly on your screen.

Basic
Reaction score
你好世界,

3D 安全站点是具有“通过 Visa [vbv] / mastercode [msc] / safekey [amex code] 验证并且由于其安全性而难以刷卡的站点。

没有脚本 ,除非你想社会工程师受害者旁路3D目前固定。
这就是非 vbv bin 发挥作用的地方。

有些银行在没有额外安全性的情况下向所有者发放 cc,当在 3D 网站上使用时,您只需绕过安全步骤。

然而,诸如 btc 交易所或其他加密货币(如 coinmama)之类的货币网站已强制在非 vbv 上进行 3d 安全。

如果您使用非 vbv cc,那么 coinmama 将向银行发送一个特殊请求,该请求将转发给您一个代码。

我使用“强制”这个词是因为它需要几分钟的时间,而不是直接出现在屏幕上的 3D 安全。

视频(附件)将显示使用非 vbv cc 将绕过普通 3D 站点上的 3D 安全

*** 隐藏文字:不能引用。***

如果您不想获得免费获得视频的反应。

然后你可以从我的商店购买视频 --> " saleix.io/kevin789 "

Yacineamk10

Basic
Reaction score
Hello World,

There is

Ook

gh0st-swip3r

Basic
Reaction score
Hello World,

There is

ok

ayamga

Basic
Reaction score
Hello World,

There is

RHANKS ALOT

Top Bottom