Black List VOLDEMORT.IN SCAM CC SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Let's begin, so the new cc shop got somehow on this forum, I saw it and said okay, let's give it a try, deposited $30, I immediately knew that this shop is gonna be some shit, since they use madfox script theme, and they didn't even edit it...
On NOVEMBER 16, I gave a review, stating this: "The most shittiest CC shop I ever witnessed, I bought 6 cards, all of them DEAD!!!! AVOID THIS SHIT OF A SCAM !!!"
And I attached a screenshot that I purchased on their website, and it's their cards. On the same date I wrote to a SUPPORT on their website, it took them 2 days to respond to my query, and they said "
cards are not refundable" so this, stupid and shitty shop is not even giving refunds, as you can see the shop is totally shit, that's why they don't even know their products and know that they can't refund you money because they have to earn the money by the scam.

New update, on NOVEMBER 26, I replied again to their topic, and I said: "Yeah, I don't suggest this shop, I just checked on the SUPPORT hub, and they replied to me after 2 days, I haven't logged in to that shop since that since the shop is shit, and they sold me shit dead cards, anyways here's the reply of their shop after I told them they sold me shit and dead cards. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP !!!!!"
And I even attached a screenshot that they replied me after 2 days and said that.
Then the owner of the shop replied to my post on their topic saying that I'm a clown I posted another cc shop, It literally shows their website and everything and his defense was I showed another shop? I want my money back, or @CrdPro @KYLE XYY ban this shithead, he's scamming a lot of people here!!

I'M ATTACHING EVERY SINGLE PROOF I ALREADY ATTACHED ON THEIR TOPIC, THE STUPID MOTHERFKER CALLED ME A CLOWN SAYING I ATTACHED ANOTHER SHOP, NIGA YOUR PRODUCTS ARE SHIT. FKIN SCAMMER

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    57 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_261.png
    Screenshot_261.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 41

procvv

Carding Novice
Reaction score
There's literally 1 cc shop owner opening 3-4 stores :)

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
That's shit man

contact admin

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
So people can easily scam on this forum? Nice, very nice.

Ianmoone

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro what the fuck? Why do you keep letting rippers on our forums get your shit together.. 3/3 cards were dead and after making a ticket it wouldn’t let me log in complete scam kill yourself voldemort.In admin

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
OPEN A CLAIM USING THIS FORM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom