WAYS OF IST FILES !

weekoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Now it’s time to burn the “White Java Card” by clicking on the “Credit” button located at the bottom right. # You will see once you click “Credit” the “MCR200” will start writing and once done it will say “Completed Job.” . Leave everything as it is! ——— CONGRATS HALF OF THE WORK IS DONE! ——— Click on the “IST Generate” tab and then click on the “Read Card” button at the bottom. #23. You must see the same data as you did when you inserted the “Original Donor Card” and clicked on “Read Card” in “Step 1 and 2” and if you see the same info then congrats, let’s get to the next step. Now go to the “IST Generate” tab you see on top and click on the “Save” button that you see top right beside the “load” button, it will ask you to save that file with the “ZLD” extension so save it at the desktop with whatever name you like, Now you will click on “load” button and browse this file that you just saved with “ZLD” extension and it will say “Successfully Loaded Tree data from a filol..

moneyman2k

Active Carder
Reaction score
U don't need EMV, IST FILES, JCOP, arcq jen, card peak, u don't need nun of that no clone anymore bro. All u need is the MSR, MSR software, and blanks to cashout 101's or 121's

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
U don't need EMV, IST FILES, JCOP, arcq jen, card peak, u don't need nun of that no clone anymore bro. All u need is the MSR, MSR software, and blanks to cashout 101's or 121's
explain how to cashout then

moneyman2k

Active Carder
Reaction score
explain how to cashout then
If your tryna cashout 201s it's not worth my time explaining

But basically all u have to do is plug in track 1&2 after erasing the card with your MSR605x then on track 1 but a capital B before everything, erase the = sign on track 1 and put ^/^

Then on track 2 after the service code put 4 zeros to make it a total of 37 numbers , u should no what im talking about, then your good to go👍 keep in mind these are 101 and 121

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
If your tryna cashout 201s it's not worth my time explaining

But basically all u have to do is plug in track 1&2 after erasing the card with your MSR605x then on track 1 but a capital B before everything, erase the = sign on track 1 and put ^/^

Then on track 2 after the service code put 4 zeros to make it a total of 37 numbers , u should no what im talking about, then your good to go👍 keep in mind these are 101 and 121
You cashing out at atms or in store?

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
I said it ^^^^ u can cashout with the magstripe
what atms are u hitting then? maybe my country is too futuristic it only takes emv chip. or are the atms too new? do i gotta hit old old one from like early 2000s or something?

moneyman2k

Active Carder
Reaction score
what atms are u hitting then? maybe my country is too futuristic it only takes emv chip. or are the atms too new? do i gotta hit old old one from like early 2000s or something
Hit older ATMs and ATMs that accept the mag strip if not jame the chip and it should prompt u to use the magnetic stripe

daffy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Wait so it's not the omnikey that lets you hit the atms, it's the MSR? Cuz I'm working on my first one now and I thought that if you code the chip you can hit the ATM?

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
Hit older ATMs and ATMs that accept the mag strip if not jame the chip and it should prompt u to use the magnetic stripe
ayt ill try it out
Wait so it's not the omnikey that lets you hit the atms, it's the MSR? Cuz I'm working on my first one now and I thought that if you code the chip you can hit the ATM?
chip is still new back like 30 years ago they still used mag strip and had atms so assuming u jam the chip and it reads the mag n u got the pin u should cashout but idk just theory

moneyman2k

Active Carder
Reaction score
Both do, u can code the magentic stripe on a card with the chip but jam the chip so it prompt you to use the magnetic stripe or just use a ATM that accepts the magnetic stripe

Aslo u can cashout with both omnikey or Msr and magnetic stripe or chip

Aslugg01

Carding Novice
Reaction score
so if I cashout with magstripe I still need bin ist & stuff?

Top Bottom