We replenish the mobile with USA CC.

Rocha

Basic
Reaction score
Today we will consider replenishing the balance of the mobile phone [RU] with the help of USA CC, on which we will activate VBV, due to the fact that merchant, through which the work will be currently "eating" only cc + vbv.

The first thing we do is take USA CC bin: 511201 (DEBIT PLATINUM) and break through it SSN. This infa we will need later, to activate VBV on the map.

Further we register under Holder email / preferably, but not necessarily.
(note: Last / n - Maria, First / n - Walker ie [email protected], indicated for the school))

After that, we already go directly to the registration in merchant.
For this we will use the old, kind: www.ezetop.com
the whole point is that this office survived after long tortures., and now it works only with certain bins., with which I will share with you today.

I want to note that during the transition we will be offered a new service from this office, called Ding,
but we press a little lower Take me to ezetop, in order to stay on the izitope, despite the fact that the office is essentially one, they even have one base, i.e. registered in one and with these data you can log in to another., but as practice shows, the dinga settings of fraud are slightly stronger, that's why we stay on the izitope.

So, first of all in the upper right corner we will press Sign UP to start registration.

enter all the data that is required of us, you can specify the phone number of the phone; we do not need it, but again it is desirable for the Holder., then click Sign Me UP.
We throw it on the page with the Overview tab, where we offer the widest range of services, respectively, the item that is right, we do not need it, so click on the left button Send Top UP

Then choose the country of replenishment and enter the phone number.

after which we will be offered options for replenishment, the first time you can replenish no more than $ 20. for the next replenishment this list will be larger, which is good, the ruble to dollar rate also varies with them every day.
In general, choose 20 $ because we are greedy and want to earn
then click Proceed to Payment

We drop it on the Order Summary and drive the data of the Holder.
We drive data Holder, all as on the screen
and click Pay Now.

if you drive data correctly, with a clean machine, usa ip, and money for a cc is enough, then we are offered to activate the VBV code for this card, here we need the last 4 digits of SSN
We do everything as on the screen, the action date, cvv code, and ssn and then click Activate now

after which you are suggested to create a VBV code for authorization of the card and further purchases, create a code from 4 to 12 characters and click Submit.

We throw on Order Successfully Sublimitted (where it says that the transaction in the process wait 10 minutes, earlier this thing happened instantly, now in practice it takes from 15-25 minutes).

During this time it is not desirable to drive a card into other services and so on.
After 20 minutes we are shown that Status Processed with a daw in a green mug, which means that the funds are already in your balance sheet).

A little later on the soap we will receive confirmation of payment and the status of the transaction., But this is not so important, because means by that time you already output))

I also want to note that the ss can be driven in and out a few times, the only thing that does an hour and a half delay between the transits., for the upcoming approval

Rommel666

Basic
Reaction score
It's foolish to kill such material for simple garbage at $ 20

ShadowR

Basic
Reaction score
VBV - this refers to Visa (Verified by Visa), and Master Card - MCSC.
Although in fact this is the same thing .... but I find fault with ;-))

Stephen N

Basic
Reaction score
a good material to spend for 20-100 $ output is completely not profitable.
Count: the price of the material itself, breaking through the ssn, etc. etc.

There are many other more advantageous places to which you can attach good material and do not have 100$

Top Bottom