🏎 Western Union + WorldRemit 🎫 July 15th 2024 Carding Method + Bins

GermanKarl

Premium
Reaction score

Abraham Lincoln is back to free the Economic Slaves !
View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522
Potential Payout: $100-$500/card on 1st hit

$200-$2900/card on 2nd hit

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, September 19th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

15% off CRDPRO users only ❤️ Promo Code:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Nice you Have A PN :D

aczacz23

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, September 19th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
nice

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
💳💳💳Weekly WU Bins Update
30 more working Western Union bins discovered by students, if you already have the WU method, pm @lincoln_cnd for the latest weekly update.

imperialmotion

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
I stay loyal help me and ill help you 🙏

sysop12

Basic
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
thank you

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Weekly Bins update coming tonight.
I offer a free WU pickup to any country.

Kingboio

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
cool

KYDL57

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
🤔

Ugawd

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Yeahh

PandaaB

Premium
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Any left?

Summer1

Supreme
Reaction score
CAn

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Can I get a copy? Already took intro class.

Summer1

Supreme
Reaction score
The reason we have limited copies is that we have a coach to assist in the execution and they can only effectively support few people at the time. When we hire more coach, we will offer more copies. Or if you are an experienced carder, you can get a copy without support or postponed support.
Can I get a copy? Have taken the intro class.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
💳💳💳WU Bins Update
18 more working Western Union bins discovered by students, if you already have the WU method, pm @lincoln_cnd for the latest weekly update.

Top Bottom