🏎 Western Union + WorldRemit 🎫 June 1st 2024 Carding Method + Bins

brotherrusty

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Abraham Lincoln is back to free the Economic Slaves !
View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522
Potential Payout: $100-$500/card on 1st hit

$200-$2900/card on 2nd hit

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, June 28th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

15% off CRDPRO users only ❤️ Promo Code:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
💯

Baxter666

Basic
Reaction score
G

View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, June 28th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Good

ypce

Carding Novice
Reaction score
dm me with a copy please, lets see whats different about this method?

Risk4434

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
thanksss

K2492

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
July 12th 2023 - Works !

sumelamaa

Supreme
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Wednesday, July 12th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Helle all friend this parsan scammer iting my 400 usd this big scammer no reply my sms plz bicareful

sumelamaa

Supreme
Reaction score
Crdpro admin delate this scammerWestern Union & Travel tickets Golden bins faking your bin scammer crdpro I send prof in telegram check remmo this parsan

Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Wednesday, July 12th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
tell me more please/

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Helle all friend this parsan scammer iting my 400 usd this big scammer no reply my sms plz bicareful
False reviews and Tarnishing a legit vendor Reputation is against the Rules of this forum, even though you was rude to my worker he still Taught you and provided full method. This is a very rude student who does not listen to teachers instructions and tries to pay people to do “Flips”. Nobody has time to card for you. He even refused to buy the card himself. If you want to learn, follow the teacher advice. Nobody has time to go card shopping and carding for you. We are selling a course, not a “Flip Scam”. Most of our CRDPro Students learn fast because they followed the CRDPro instructions carefully. You are a CRDPro member and you cannot even LTC into BTC to buy the cc for the method. Common if you don’t focus for the courses you pay we cannot come and put the knowledge in your head.
Good luck, and as you know, we are still available in telegram to answer your questions but do not come and ask to card for you, because any good carder is already busy carding for himself.

otwhite

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
thanks

bigbreesh

Basic
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
cool

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
yo bless me with it
please
Gold member ! Pm me !
We have 6 free copies for
Gold & CRDPro members!
Send a Tg msg to https://t.me/Lincoln_cnd with your
Gold or CRDPRO status for the special freebie.
Gold members will get a Free PDF
CRDPRO members will get a free telegram support

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
1 Gold member already got his copy. 5/6 left. We are getting off work for today but bring the requests

Top Bottom