🏎 Western Union + WorldRemit 🎫 June 1st 2024 Carding Method + Bins

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
FYI. If we are all being honest and transparent here, I checked it out to see what it was all about, and youve gotta pay a $150 lifetime membership fee to be in this exclusive club, in order to get the WU method.
So, just know that before you get all excited, and think that you've finally found that get rich quick scheme you've been dreaming about ever since you were a wee boy..
So a private method should be free? I leaked tons of free methods for people like you who are not afraid of killing cards in a low success rate methods, check my profile. And no, you don’t need to be a member of the MIT LODGE to get
A copy

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
New coach hired, 10 spots with coach available

ginko7

Supreme
Reaction score
View attachment 10520

Abraham Lincoln is back to free the Economic Slaves !
View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522
Potential Payout: $100-$500/card on 1st hit

$200-$2900/card on 2nd hit

This method works flawlessly as of Monday May, 8th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

15% off CRDPRO users only ❤️ Promo Code:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours, Abraham Lincoln
i need a copy bro, thanks

ssahacker

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Finally a method that works 4 times out of 5. Now I need a way to withdraw more. whoever runs or work in a Western Union agency pm me I will split 50/50 on each withdrawal
@Lincoln can you do one for MoneyGram too?
You deserve a promotion
i work in western union in my country indonesia, are you seriously? or jokes ...

ssahacker

Carding Novice
Reaction score
If you are in the carribeans or Peru and work in a WU agency, pm me for wu deals, I can remit bigger amounts to these countries
I work as a teller at wu, I can make money withdrawals under various names on condition that you must have an MTCN number

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
6 Students finished today, 6 new Coaching slots available

Gtfree

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 10520

View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Monday May, 10th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

PM me to get your copy.

Gtfree

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 10520

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Monday May, 10th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.

PM me to get your copy.
Nice

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Still working 100%

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
There's just something that doesn't quite taste right if you've gotta put up fake vouches, don't hate because you got called out on it. I understand that you're trying to push your business, and if it's really what you say it is, it shouldn't matter what "someone like me" says about it. So, I hope that you make a million kazillion dollars off of this one, sincerely....

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
New Teacher hired 10 more sits available

fuckaroundandfindout

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 10520

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, May 15th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Sent u pm

max

Basic
Reaction score
First you all need to understand the Nigerian Lincoln is the same Nigerian onennay1

https://crdpro.cc/members/onennay1.48477/

Yes the same fucking clone ....now like I asked your other username on a different thread answer this

Do you accept escrow ? and most importantly that escrow is only released after successfully says Western Union is available for pickup?? Or is the the dumb usually crap of "I have vouches" bla bla bla dumb brainless senseless idiotic crap??

Cos in reality anyone can sell a 100% dead working method but the real proof that a method will work is only and I repeat ,only if the seller of the method agrees escrow will be released to him after western union says available for pickup when carded by the buyer of the method

I mean if you really trust and vouch your method works, then you shouldn't be jittery and too terrified to allow escrow to be released only after successfully ready to pickup message ....and please don't bore us with the "I was once a forum tutor" bla bla or I have sent free stuffs here ....that doesn't fucken immune you from escrow

Top Bottom