🏎 Western Union + WorldRemit 🎫 June 1st 2024 Carding Method + Bins

jackluka

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Abraham Lincoln is back to free the Economic Slaves !
View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522
Potential Payout: $100-$500/card on 1st hit

$200-$2900/card on 2nd hit

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, June 1st 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

15% off CRDPRO users only ❤️ Promo Code:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
Thanks

Anonpkts

Basic
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
Too many Beginners have been scammed by the western UnionSend me $100 in BTC I send you the $3000 WU transfer bro !” Telegram Scam🤮.
View attachment 10521

But what if I tell you that with a little focus, patience and effort, it is possible for you to card Western Union Yourself on the daily basis?

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, June 5th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.
We don’t want the method to be saturated so we will only give a very limited amount of copies.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
hhmm

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
I paid you for this and then you refuse to send it to me or even answer my measages after you got my $. I'm not the only one either.

Stop posting lies trying to scam people...
Weak AF...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_124151_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20230606_124151_Telegram.png
    844.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230606_124201_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20230606_124201_Telegram.png
    760.4 KB · Views: 17

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
Someone from your MIT LODGE group told me this method is dead anyways, why are you still trying to sell a dead method??
Start a GOFUND ME account if you need $ that bad, at least you wouldn't be giving false expectations..

Echus18

Supreme
Reaction score
Someone from your MIT LODGE group told me this method is dead anyways, why are you still trying to sell a dead method??
Start a GOFUND ME account if you need $ that bad, at least you wouldn't be giving false expectations..
I paid yesterday and they already answered me that they give me the method tonight. I don't understand why so much mystery to send it. but trust them until today if not i will see to it that no other member of this forum falls again. If I'm wrong I'll let you know. (THE METHOD IS NOT DEAD FRIEND YOU ONLY NEED GOOD CC AND GOOD BINS)

unsecond

Carding Novice
Reaction score

View attachment 10687
View attachment 10521

Yes, You Can ! 🎉
View attachment 10522

This method works flawlessly as of Sunday, June 5th 2023 as long as you use Valid cards.

PM me to get your copy.
Sincerely yours,
- Abraham Lincoln
I want this pls

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
I paid you for this and then you refuse to send it to me or even answer my measages after you got my $. I'm not the only one either.

Stop posting lies trying to scam people...
Weak AF...
What? You paid for MIT Lodge accesss, not for WU method. This method will always be dead for noobs who ignore instructed ways and leave some parameters to”I will take a chance about using vpn instead of the recommended HQ socks, then the system will detect a vpn ip, then cancel tx-> Now the method man should be blamed🥲. Anybody who followed the instructions doesn’t have the time to complain here, most of the students are in some party place now

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
Lincoln, I asked you if the WU Method was included. and you said OF COURSE. You said it was a pdf that u would send when you had time...look thru our dms

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
i already posted this, obviously you never even took the time to look at the screenshots from our convo, where is aksed it the WU was included, and you said OF COURSE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607_220120_Telegram_remastered.jpg
    Screenshot_20230607_220120_Telegram_remastered.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 8

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
...and i understand the diff between an vpn and sock5. all i asked you for was the bins, but you wont answer my mesages on tele.

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
I paid yesterday and they already answered me that they give me the method tonight. I don't understand why so much mystery to send it. but trust them until today if not i will see to it that no other member of this forum falls again. If I'm wrong I'll let you know. (THE METHOD IS NOT DEAD FRIEND YOU ONLY NEED GOOD CC AND GOOD BINS)
i smell bullshit

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
i already posted this, obviously you never even took the time to look at the screenshots from our convo, where is aksed it the WU was included, and you said OF COURSE
Ok that was a special agreement check your dm today for an update

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
June 10th, Still working

Top Bottom