WesternUnion

kuprum

Basic
Reaction score
Are western union transfers legit if you pay after

Murphy

Basic
Reaction score
Don't pay anybody to do wu transfer for you ! learn do it on your own!!! Its easy

FROST

Basic
Reaction score
Nobody will doingwestern union money transfer.If you send money to them........ they will block you.So don't loose your money.The latest western union money transfer fraud website is carding.team.In that site u can see comments of a lot of people.But they are fake.They all are created by the admin itself.

Now a days technology is so advanced.So my friends beware of these frauds.

I don't heard the news that any one gets money from Western union money transfer.

Mtm2008

Basic
Reaction score
Nobody will doingwestern union money transfer.If you send money to them........ they will block you.So don't loose your money.The latest western union money transfer fraud website is carding.team.In that site u can see comments of a lot of people.But they are fake.They all are created by the admin itself.

Now a days technology is so advanced.So my friends beware of these frauds.

I don't heard the news that any one gets money from Western union money transfer.
also dumps.to...they accepted payment then blocked me from logging on the site and would not respond to any of my messages...
well, live and learn...i lived it, now you learn from it...

oturan

Basic
Reaction score
It's not easy by any means, but yes it's possible. Don't trust it though, it's common practice for scammers to give you the mtcn to view that it's available, you pay, and then you're sent the remaining information needed to pick up. That's all swell but with the mtcn you don't have access to how much this transfer is, usually for a few dollars in this case. If you're lucky they might not cancel it after you pay and you can get $20 of your money back but even that's unlikely.

Top Bottom