Carding What I'd have done different, when I started carding.

TheGuy_Monaco

Carding Novice
Reaction score
A while back, I was super new to carding. Like many of you, I got into this because I was tired of living in the matrix and slaving away. I wanted to make good money, fast!

I made a lot of mistakes and incurred massive losses to scammers. Now, I'm somewhat experienced and have cashed out a decent amount to kinda think of myself as a pro.

These are 5 things I wish I could have done different:

1. Don't believe blogs & online cashout tutorials. Because they are outdated! Nobody shares their secret sauce, unless it's old and has slim chances of success.
2. Invested time into finding a cashout niche. You can't do everything. You can't work Western Union today, Cashapp tomorrow and bank logs the other day. You need to get a moving method, loot and move on to new MOVES. Kudos if you can do several cashouts. Step-by-step & mastery is super important.
3. Invest in the right setup. Have everything, from phone numbers, to proxies, RDPs and whatever's necessary to ensure you won't be begging around for tools.
4. Friendships & partnerships matter. You obviously can't be 100% self-reliant. And that's why valuable partnerships are important. From wherever you come from in the world, don't be afraid to reach out and connect. It might be a life-changing partner.
5. Be obsessed. Always improve your methods, ask around on forums, be hungry to learn.

I'm always on to engage, my tele is open @TheGuy_Monaco

Stay safe

ivzg

Carding Novice
Reaction score
A while back, I was super new to carding. Like many of you, I got into this because I was tired of living in the matrix and slaving away. I wanted to make good money, fast!

I made a lot of mistakes and incurred massive losses to scammers. Now, I'm somewhat experienced and have cashed out a decent amount to kinda think of myself as a pro.

These are 5 things I wish I could have done different:

1. Don't believe blogs & online cashout tutorials. Because they are outdated! Nobody shares their secret sauce, unless it's old and has slim chances of success.
2. Invested time into finding a cashout niche. You can't do everything. You can't work Western Union today, Cashapp tomorrow and bank logs the other day. You need to get a moving method, loot and move on to new MOVES. Kudos if you can do several cashouts. Step-by-step & mastery is super important.
3. Invest in the right setup. Have everything, from phone numbers, to proxies, RDPs and whatever's necessary to ensure you won't be begging around for tools.
4. Friendships & partnerships matter. You obviously can't be 100% self-reliant. And that's why valuable partnerships are important. From wherever you come from in the world, don't be afraid to reach out and connect. It might be a life-changing partner.
5. Be obsessed. Always improve your methods, ask around on forums, be hungry to learn.

I'm always on to engage, my tele is open @TheGuy_Monaco

Stay safe
I have 3 debit cards with real funds, not cloud or server funds. but they request otp..how could you bypass otp? if you have a solution contact me and we have a nice partnership 50/50

SOLMYR

Solmyr Ibn Wali Barad
Premium
Reaction score
That's exactly how it is. How long have you been in this?

TheGuy_Monaco

Carding Novice
Reaction score
That's exactly how it is. How long have you been in this?
About 6-7 months but things are now shaping up 💪

Tbh, carding in 2024 is rough... Everyone tells me some years back, it was way easier...
Tough times, tough people

Top Bottom