Where is legit x2 software

Zainq82

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to the carding game.. bought x2 software 2020.. and have been reading that it no longer works, haven’t been able to clone a card successfully.. have seen in some places saying x2 doesn’t work as banks develop new scripts and it needs an x2 master file fix key… which I don’t know where to find.. And I’ve seen a lot of subscribers on the @mr_emv_real.com and his tel channel stating the new x2 2.8 and 2.9 software work.. is that right? Has anyone bought his software and had success with it? Please do let me know so I can go in the right direction as been scammed to buy IST files and offered software by random ppl.. thanks 😊

Shawnballa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to the carding game.. bought x2 software 2020.. and have been reading that it no longer works, haven’t been able to clone a card successfully.. have seen in some places saying x2 doesn’t work as banks develop new scripts and it needs an x2 master file fix key… which I don’t know where to find.. And I’ve seen a lot of subscribers on the @mr_emv_real.com and his tel channel stating the new x2 2.8 and 2.9 software work.. is that right? Has anyone bought his software and had success with it? Please do let me know so I can go in the right direction as been scammed to buy IST files and offered software by random ppl.. thanks 😊
Any luck man ?

MandatMamba

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I am also hearing the same thing. Can anyone confirm that the new EMV 2.8 will work please?

weekoff

Carding Novice
Reaction score
New security standards like EMV chips and RFID technology make it harder for criminals to clone cards. The implementation of Europay, Mastercard, and Visa (EVM) chips has been one of the biggest advancements in the fight against card cloning since they are safer alternatives to magnetic stripes. They use payment information that is encrypted to make it exceptionally difficult for criminals to clone cards, but EVM chips still have their and I think for more question and how to know more you Can Link me on telegram prosuip vulnerabilities.Even if their cards have EVM, people are more likely to use the magnetic stripe at POS terminals due to the familiarity allowing their credit card information to potentially be stolen. Also, a recent study from a security firm stated that cybercriminals have found a method to make purchases with a magnetic stripe card using data that was meant for EVM chips.This gives insight to the upsetting reality that is: it is almost impossible to get criminals to stop cloning cards because they will always try and find a workaround, so this should be just one part of an effective strategy to combat card cloning.Usually, the skimmer is placed over the top of the original card reader but is so similar in size, color, and texture that it’s challenging to detect. The skimmer could also be installed inside the terminal, or along exposed wiring. MY IDEAS WITH ME‍

Top Bottom