Where to buy Opsec Guide?

off_LINE

Basic
Reaction score
I'm a newbie and i see a couple opsec guides on here but most need users to have at least 10 -20 like. I need two more so please help me out. But besides that can anymore put me on tp someone or somewhere i can buy (for a reasonable price) a proven STEP BY STEP opsec guide for carding.

Reaper 360

Basic
Reaction score
I'm a newbie and i see a couple opsec guides on here but most need users to have at least 10 -20 like. I need two more so please help me out. But besides that can anymore put me on tp someone or somewhere i can buy (for a reasonable price) a proven STEP BY STEP opsec guide for carding.
The truth is you’re asking for a needle in a haystack. It’s all situational depending on 1. What information you possess. You might have a really solid FULLZ, or you might have a BIN... I base everything I do off off #1 first and foremost. 2. What you’re buying and how much is it (might be pretty safe with minimal opsec) 3. virtual or physical? 4. Bypassing payment processor security (there is some standardization in certain geographical areas)

Reymi

Basic
Reaction score
The truth is you’re asking for a needle in a haystack. It’s all situational depending on 1. What information you possess. You might have a really solid FULLZ, or you might have a BIN... I base everything I do off off #1 first and foremost. 2. What you’re buying and how much is it (might be pretty safe with minimal opsec) 3. virtual or physical? 4. Bypassing payment processor security (there is some standardization in certain geographical areas)
lol wtf??? he asking for a fckin opsec guide... it all depends on what you will be using.. windows, mac, linux etc...

rdp is still the best opsec for carding, but with an residential ip not gcp, azure, aws or company static ip rdp.

i still prefer using mobile devices and sim swapping. had more success on mobile devices then any rdp, or etc.

so dont believe all these dumbass talking about bypassing otp or verification. basically just think of it as your using your own cc to card and etc, common sense, dont try to follow steps because its all bs, just card like if it was you carding with your own personal cc or whatever your going to be doing...

Reaper 360

Basic
Reaction score
lol wtf??? he asking for a fckin opsec guide... it all depends on what you will be using.. windows, mac, linux etc...

rdp is still the best opsec for carding, but with an residential ip not gcp, azure, aws or company static ip rdp.

i still prefer using mobile devices and sim swapping. had more success on mobile devices then any rdp, or etc.

so dont believe all these dumbass talking about bypassing otp or verification. basically just think of it as your using your own cc to card and etc, common sense, dont try to follow steps because its all bs, just card like if it was you carding with your own personal cc or whatever your going to be doing...
Wow I have got to quit smoking blunts and getting on forums. Sorry OP.

And yeah that’s kinda what I was trying to get across but I got diverted and never made it back to the main point. Thanks for clarifying my illiteracy lmao

Scoup

Basic
Reaction score
i can help you get started bro if you want just hmu

Top Bottom