Where to sell carded gift cards fast?

PILIGRIM

Basic
Reaction score
I'm coming into a lot of carded gift cards today. Where should I sell them? They're going to be mostly restaurant gift cards and I want to somehow turn them into cash as anonymously as possible.

Elite

Basic
Reaction score
I'm coming into a lot of carded gift cards today. Where should I sell them? They're going to be mostly restaurant gift cards and I want to somehow turn them into cash as anonymously as possible.
Why not buy btc then cash out the btc

PILIGRIM

Basic
Reaction score
Why not buy btc then cash out the btc
That's what I want to do but as far as I can tell all the sites have verification processes and wait times and "KYC", or they only let you cashout a small amount ONCE without verification (coinmama $150). I feel like all I'm doing is reading shit but I'm not getting anywhere. Some articles talked about going to a kiosk and obviously I'm not going to do that because there's going to be cameras, plus they say kiosks require ID, so I don't know what to do. Where can I convert these?? Edit: They say some websites and kiosks also require a valid credit card so they can charge you if necessary.

FROST

Basic
Reaction score
It means price of dollar per unit of your gc price means if you hv 20$ gc multiply cents with 20 you will get your price which you'll get

Big time

Basic
Reaction score
For Amazon gift cards, redeem them to a new amazon account, then use purse.io

Top Bottom