Who Can Actually Cash Out CCs?

DrumaroG

Basic
Reaction score
I can easily get ccs when I want them which I use to card physical goods from alibaba, shein, romwe, Nike and stuff but right now I need something that gives me instant cash and I need a legit person who can actually extract money from these ccs either by gift cards or Btc. So if you have real proof you can do this hit me up. Please do not come telling me you have an online store. That shit don’t work.
Also if you need these ccs for your work I sell them at $15 to $20 per cc depending on Visa, MC or AMEX.

Snowma01

Basic
Reaction score
If u have the dunps that go with the c2c u have incan tell u how to get cash back

OldSchool

Basic
Reaction score
i have plenty of cc cashout methods hit me up i got legit proof of everything

Arterius N7

Basic
Reaction score
I can easily get ccs when I want them which I use to card physical goods from alibaba, shein, romwe, Nike and stuff but right now I need something that gives me instant cash and I need a legit person who can actually extract money from these ccs either by gift cards or Btc. So if you have real proof you can do this hit me up. Please do not come telling me you have an online store. That shit don’t work.
Also if you need these ccs for your work I sell them at $15 to $20 per cc depending on Visa, MC or AMEX.
full info for $5!?!?!?!?

Rocco

Basic
Reaction score
What info does ur cards come in? Zipcode? Vbv pass? Ssn? Mmn?

Top Bottom