Offtop WHY DO I SHARE TOOLS AND KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN?

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
I share some methods and tools for ethical hacking publicly for everyone often. If you look at my post history going all the way you would see the kind of serious money maker methods I'm talking about, not some repackaged common knowledge trash.
I do this because when you are efficient, and reach a certain level of understanding in this hobby you are pretty much developing, fixing, and improving methods on the go. The reason you all have this famine mentality about losing your single method and source of income for fear of saturation is because you all should recognize where you are actually at on this ladder.
Many of the people here should spend way less time posting their opinions and advice because to be honest they’re usually not qualified to offer it ( even if they think they are ), and the rest post guides/tips on subjects theyve only read about and never executed so are unaware that their "contribution" is usually no longer valid, missing essential pieces, or was actually written/shared by somebody just like them who also never actually executed any part of it lol but hey it sounds good.
Anyone "studying" fraud subjects for years ( which usually means they read a bunch of free, outdated, obsolete guides ) should understand that none of that means anything. You are not even a step further in progressing or understanding because of all that pointless reading and to be honest you will end up having to unlearn much of it probably. What counts is spending money on resources, then getting out their and practicing on live targets for whatever your field is. Anything short of this is quite pointless ( aside from opsec ) If you would argue you dont have the money to waste and want to make sure you dont lose any money on failed attempts then quit. Quit right now because you dont even get it from step 1 and you have childish expectations and lack understanding the value in failing up, or learning to fail and the unescapable reality of it.
The reason I choose to share high value private methods and tools freely from time to time is because I care about any people who are taking time to do their research and study or am in anyway invested in bettering anyones current situation its because it used to be this way a long time ago, before btc and tor and most people here were even in middle school lol. If more do it then the next group up will hopefully do it, and it goes on and on and slowly ( hopefully ) builds communities filled with users who are actually driven and have stepping stones to go further instead of being a bunch of reliant, hands out, zero skill and zero actual understanding of anything they actually do and when there one method is burned theyre fucked until they get another handout lol.
Communities like this have fallen a long, long way since the day it was created and its actually quite comical to observe how so many of these users view themselves, or represent themselves lol. The few of us left who are capable and what I'd consider whole don't worry about x or y method burning, and that reason is because we know what were doing. If anyone doesnt feel that or is worried about their methods burning then its pretty simple, you dont yet know what you’re doing.

Since tone cannot be read don't take this as directed at you necessarily OP lol. This is for anyone who reads it. GOODLUCK GUYS!

malice1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I share some methods and tools for ethical hacking publicly for everyone often. If you look at my post history going all the way you would see the kind of serious money maker methods I'm talking about, not some repackaged common knowledge trash.
I do this because when you are efficient, and reach a certain level of understanding in this hobby you are pretty much developing, fixing, and improving methods on the go. The reason you all have this famine mentality about losing your single method and source of income for fear of saturation is because you all should recognize where you are actually at on this ladder.
Many of the people here should spend way less time posting their opinions and advice because to be honest they’re usually not qualified to offer it ( even if they think they are ), and the rest post guides/tips on subjects theyve only read about and never executed so are unaware that their "contribution" is usually no longer valid, missing essential pieces, or was actually written/shared by somebody just like them who also never actually executed any part of it lol but hey it sounds good.
Anyone "studying" fraud subjects for years ( which usually means they read a bunch of free, outdated, obsolete guides ) should understand that none of that means anything. You are not even a step further in progressing or understanding because of all that pointless reading and to be honest you will end up having to unlearn much of it probably. What counts is spending money on resources, then getting out their and practicing on live targets for whatever your field is. Anything short of this is quite pointless ( aside from opsec ) If you would argue you dont have the money to waste and want to make sure you dont lose any money on failed attempts then quit. Quit right now because you dont even get it from step 1 and you have childish expectations and lack understanding the value in failing up, or learning to fail and the unescapable reality of it.
The reason I choose to share high value private methods and tools freely from time to time is because I care about any people who are taking time to do their research and study or am in anyway invested in bettering anyones current situation its because it used to be this way a long time ago, before btc and tor and most people here were even in middle school lol. If more do it then the next group up will hopefully do it, and it goes on and on and slowly ( hopefully ) builds communities filled with users who are actually driven and have stepping stones to go further instead of being a bunch of reliant, hands out, zero skill and zero actual understanding of anything they actually do and when there one method is burned theyre fucked until they get another handout lol.
Communities like this have fallen a long, long way since the day it was created and its actually quite comical to observe how so many of these users view themselves, or represent themselves lol. The few of us left who are capable and what I'd consider whole don't worry about x or y method burning, and that reason is because we know what were doing. If anyone doesnt feel that or is worried about their methods burning then its pretty simple, you dont yet know what you’re doing.

Since tone cannot be read don't take this as directed at you necessarily OP lol. This is for anyone who reads it. GOODLUCK GUYS!
It's been a long time since I read a post that actually mattered. A solid reminder of what its all about.

Top Bottom