Why has nothing been working?!

Chauliod

Basic
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is just in New York City but myself and other associates have been getting shut down completely since thanksgiving. I bought $125 of numbers the other day from fernandogoods, getsome, jokerstash and donald-trump.party and not ONE transaction approved on ANY card. I've been doing this for 7 years, I know my bins well and I am not a moron.
This has been occurring since November! Can anyone possibly shed some light on what might be happening? This is unprecedented i am not exaggerating we do not know what to do.

Djonson

Basic
Reaction score
Same here bro. What’s your setup like? I’m running VPN with socks. But that’s basically it. Like I’ve been try since Dec and not one transaction hit same way G.

Chauliod

Basic
Reaction score
Bruh I even been getting the pieces from my area and literally going to stand in front of the nigga crib after i run my check ( i dont use online checkers i have my own private method ) so boom the shit checks its on its got money on it , I AIRCRACK THE DUDES WIFI im on his fucking network SPOOF INTO HIS MAC ADDRESS there isnt anything more i could have possibly done except physically rob the dudes phone so im hype right im like yeah i got a fresh tracphone got his social im lit right?

wrong.

MiddleEast

Basic
Reaction score
By the time you read it here, it’s old news and known by retailers.

making your own methods and keeping them private = success

running your mouth online = increases in security and fraud detection

Fuck a method, if you’re serious - assume the identity of the target and select one that is not likely to notice things right away. Some people have never heard of CC fraud, have not ever been victims, they are naive and the ones to target.

bloomm

Basic
Reaction score
You can have the right method but without any privilege about your spoofy and carding skills, you won't get things right..

Carding has so many basics. the calling, The Chatting and the online placement. But all that matter is your skills.
Placing order like the real owner of the card. exploiting your Professional skills. Those are some of the things you need in carding.

Top Bottom