Why has nothing been working?!

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is just in New York City but myself and other associates have been getting shut down completely since thanksgiving. I bought $125 of numbers the other day from fernandogoods, getsome, jokerstash and donald-trump.party and not ONE transaction approved on ANY card. I've been doing this for 7 years, I know my bins well and I am not a moron.
This has been occurring since November!

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
Can anyone possibly shed some light on what might be happening? This is unprecedented i am not exaggerating we do not know what to do.

Maxicom

Elite
Reaction score
Same here bro. What’s your setup like? I’m running VPN with socks. But that’s basically it. Like I’ve been try since Dec and not one transaction hit same way G.

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
Bruh I even been getting the pieces from my area and literally going to stand in front of the nigga crib after i run my check ( i dont use online checkers i have my own private method ) so boom the shit checks its on its got money on it

Jim B.

Basic
Reaction score
I AIRCRACK THE DUDES WIFI im on his fucking network SPOOF INTO HIS MAC ADDRESS there isnt anything more i could have possibly done except physically rob the dudes phone so im hype right im like yeah i got a fresh tracphone got his social im lit right?

Top Bottom