Willing to pay

BadMan

Basic
Reaction score
I'm very new at this. I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to earn easy money real quick and simple. I'm a easy learner but no dummy. I'm wiling to pay for your services but I'm just not going to throw my money in the air hoping for a wish to come true. Prove to me and I will pay you. Please and thanks

Dan Paul

Basic
Reaction score
I'm very new at this. I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to earn easy money real quick and simple. I'm a easy learner but no dummy. I'm wiling to pay for your services but I'm just not going to throw my money in the air hoping for a wish to come true. Prove to me and I will pay you. Please and thanks
If youre ready to pay for it i can help you out. Just send me a pm if you still need help

madison

Elite
Reaction score
I can do moneygram transfers if your in the US..50-50split

omer1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yes we can do split 50-50 money gram

Top Bottom