Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Ibin Gittinem

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
i have 32 confirmations and no litecoin in my balance? i sent hash id and alll that

Shawnstorm

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Dosamedicine is my username .. wassup with my password it’s saying it didn’t match

1MikeMike1

Elite
Reaction score
The store is buggy, work is idle! I sent coins 8 hours ago, in the transaction all confirmations have already passed like 3 hours. I write to the ticket, no one answers, half of the cards cannot be bought, the site gives an error. How much more are you going to fuck our heads! you have a good CC but the service sucks.

SwinAP5414

Basic
Reaction score
Hi my username is SwinCarter just topped up my balance I was a old User SwinAP but created new acc I can’t get Txid because I sent BTC through cashapp new acc Name SwinCarter

Mats

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The store is buggy, work is idle! I sent coins 8 hours ago, in the transaction all confirmations have already passed like 3 hours. I write to the ticket, no one answers, half of the cards cannot be bought, the site gives an error. How much more are you going to fuck our heads! you have a good CC but the service sucks.
did you get the money? and a question, what difference are in a card of 8 dollars to a card of 15 dollars?
and why i need the city and that stuff

Shawnstorm

Carding Novice
Reaction score
YOOOOO MY USERNAME is dosamedicine .. fix my log in .. I’ don’t understand why it’s saying wrong

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Servers are under maintenance.

During this time you can make purchases, but sometimes errors are possible.
(we are trying to fix the error that appeared when buying cards and also optimize the store).

The work will take several hours.

thanks for your understanding.

I will try to give you advance notice every time maintenance is scheduled so you don't have to worry.

Happy shopping

Last edited:

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

bro, I understand that I bring inconvenience to you when I conduct technical work, but I try to improve the site in order to make it more comfortable for you to work. All this is done only for users, not for me.

now you can buy cards, but sometimes there will be errors, we fix it soon too.

Last edited:

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
did you get the money? and a question, what difference are in a card of 8 dollars to a card of 15 dollars?
and why i need the city and that stuff

cards for 8 dollars - from an older base.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
we fixed the replenishment of the balance, now everything happens automatically after 3 confirmations.

no longer have to wait for hours for your bitcoins.

Top Bottom