Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Dlslater

Basic
Reaction score
Tried shop again because positive reviews lately. Found out soon as I logged on that they were offering a $250 bonus for best review, lol!

Anyway, my original account no longer worked so had to make a new one. They had no visa or mastercards on the site for US that I could find. Bought two AMEX, good bins. In my search I searched for only cards that included password. Neither card was valid. Neither card included a password. Both cards had customers IP address as 127.0.0.1 And of course they do not offer refunds. Told in rules to not even submit a ticket, so I figured I would write a review instead. To be perfectly honest, I believe the shop to be a pure scam. I am certain that this is the best review of the shop listed, however what good is a $250 bonus on a site with fake or dead cards, so please feel free to give it to someone else.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Tried shop again because positive reviews lately. Found out soon as I logged on that they were offering a $250 bonus for best review, lol!

Anyway, my original account no longer worked so had to make a new one. They had no visa or mastercards on the site for US that I could find. Bought two AMEX, good bins. In my search I searched for only cards that included password. Neither card was valid. Neither card included a password. Both cards had customers IP address as 127.0.0.1 And of course they do not offer refunds. Told in rules to not even submit a ticket, so I figured I would write a review instead. To be perfectly honest, I believe the shop to be a pure scam. I am certain that this is the best review of the shop listed, however what good is a $250 bonus on a site with fake or dead cards, so please feel free to give it to someone else.
only users of the store participate in the contest, which means that the reviews are real. I don't see anything wrong with a competition for the best review from real users of the store.shops do this quite often, because people usually rarely write good reviews, and when the card is dead, they run to the forum to complain. this is normal human behavior. Below is a screenshot, all search parameters work properly. how you searched and what parameters you entered - it's not clear. maybe you put a filter on the price. when you click this filter, it displays cards with the specified price without a discount. discounted cards are cheaper. about the password, I noticed an error, it is ONLY in the lookup table, I don’t look at it when you added the card to the basket - IT WAS SEEN THAT THE CARD WITHOUT A PASSWORD BEFORE PURCHASING we will correct the error in the table soon. I'm sorry that you were unlucky, but judging all the store's cards by one purchase is at least impractical.

screens of serach results:

and please give me ur nickname in shop, for chek ur purchase

UPD: problem with password when adding to cart - fixed.

Last edited:

Merlocs

Premium
Reaction score
only users of the store participate in the contest, which means that the reviews are real. I don't see anything wrong with a competition for the best review from real users of the store.shops do this quite often, because people usually rarely write good reviews, and when the card is dead, they run to the forum to complain. this is normal human behavior. Below is a screenshot, all search parameters work properly. how you searched and what parameters you entered - it's not clear. maybe you put a filter on the price. when you click this filter, it displays cards with the specified price without a discount. discounted cards are cheaper. about the password, I noticed an error, it is ONLY in the lookup table, I don’t look at it when you added the card to the basket - IT WAS SEEN THAT THE CARD WITHOUT A PASSWORD BEFORE PURCHASING we will correct the error in the table soon. I'm sorry that you were unlucky, but judging all the store's cards by one purchase is at least impractical.

Some cards work some dont ...think you should refund on percentage atleast....i have two amex that worked to that didnt

Pawi177

Basic
Reaction score
Honest review no bullshit as you seen on my other reviews on other cc shops. Honestly for what I use them this store is valid++ price is high but the quality is there out of the 13 cards 10 were from newest updates which costs 21$ 8 worked. The others were 8$ and did not work. If you know what you're doing with the cc and know how to cash out the price does not matter only matter if the card is valid and with balance. I would like a refund system for loyal buyers like myself (I wouldn't mind paying 50$ or 100$ for a refund system like a one time purchase for it) to get refund for dead cards like the 2 invalid ones.

Here is proof I have used the site

Attachments

• OnPaste.20221018-221641.png
    OnPaste.20221018-221641.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 27
  • OnPaste.20221018-221752.png
    OnPaste.20221018-221752.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Dlslater

Basic
Reaction score

you may have a point about it being impractical... just used to bnumb where there is no refund, but at least all the cards are good. Had to make an account under rockallbuilders I think, because none of my passwords worked for dlslater for some reason.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Last edited:

CLAW

Elite
Reaction score
$25 for USA cc way too much

Don't tell me to use the filter! All the cards that I want that are in line with my need for them are American, very expensive, you must reconsider your prices!!!!!!

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
$25 for USA cc way too much

Don't tell me to use the filter! All the cards that I want that are in line with my need for them are American, very expensive, you must reconsider your prices!!!!!!
check other bases too, bro

we have other snffed ccs with 80-98% VR and defferent prices from $9.90

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
UPD:

We have reduced prices for some bases:

USA_VHQ_98%_by_nhz123_SNIFF
HQ_US_VR_80-85_no_ref
FRESH_SNIFF_VHQ_part1
FRESH_SNIFF_VHQ_no_address

Now the price has gone down.

Hurry up to buy better cards at the best prices.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Top Bottom