Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
Interested anyone ever cash out a dump on wizard shop before. If so please reply. I know dumps and pins can be hard to source sometimes. Respectfully

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
I see you have 60 plus dumps and pin with the bin I need, some are $67 , and some are 14.99 , do you think its possible that the 14.99 dump and pins hit? Or is the price low because it's been on the site for awhile?

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
I see you have 60 plus dumps and pin with the bin I need, some are $67 , and some are 14.99 , do you think its possible that the 14.99 dump and pins hit? Or is the price low because it's been on the site for awhile?
price depends on the age of the base, service code and region

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Chronikill

Carding Novice
Reaction score
wait please bro

im understand that you waiting, but you not one, and im are one

sorry, just wait

im overload of tickets
"sorry, just wait

im overload of tickets"

I've been scanning through threads and comments over dozens of markets in search of vendors to meet my needs, have fair prices, strong positive vouching and reviews/validations. Then after reading practically every word of every comment in almost 70 pages of this thread and seeing the exact opposite of what I'm looking for as a returning , committed, loyal,good money spending shopper,, then coming across it's operator posting this on their own thread is very much quite concerning, IMO.

In shopping to spend around 2500-5000 on dumps, fullz , rdp+vcc logs, and selfreg drops... I gotta be honest, Im feeling everything BUT comfortable, confident, and secure about even opening a new tab and touching this shop, let alone registering an account and putting thousands of dollars into it. Good luck to you sir, I wish for you nothing short of wealth, prosperity, and security .

adspower123

Premium
Reaction score
Please refund me, all cards cannot be checked and tickets will not be responded to

Top Bottom