Black List Wizard's shop Novbv, No refund or never attend to claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eratn20

Premium
Reaction score
i have been trying to communicate with support team with no luck.
I bought 2 nonvbv bins from the shop i managed to get a card with one of the bin. but my issue is not with the one
i did not manage to get the card but that i managed to get as it turns out it is 3D secured, they suggest that they
refund in such a case but non is responding to the tickets. and the time they give is running down.
I hope this will guide those that are about to deal or it will get wizardshop to handle this.
And hoping wizardshop resolves this.

Attachments

• wizard2.png
    wizard2.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 48
  • wizard3.png
    wizard3.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 48

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
pm me your bin ill test if vbv or maybe u dead card

Eratn20

Premium
Reaction score
pm me your bin ill test if vbv or maybe u dead card
sorry dude i know the difference between dead card and 3D secured! am not here to leak their stuff but to let them fix the way they operate or else not to be trusted.
I get it you just want to get it for free, you would rather ask than try to play people damn!

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
sorry dude i know the difference between dead card and 3D secured! am not here to leak their stuff but to let them fix the way they operate or else not to be trusted.
I get it you just want to get it for free, you would rather ask than try to play people damn!
not true.

did you know a dead card will go thru vbv 3d secure same bin?
i had live card go thru same bin no sms vbv
a dead card went to 3d secure for me...
i suggest u try buying another of the same bin and try again instead if your willing to post a blacklist
that means ur 100% sure the bin is 3d secure so why not let people confirm it and test?

your hiding the bin means possible valid sale....

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
i have been trying to communicate with support team with no luck.
I bought 2 nonvbv bins from the shop i managed to get a card with one of the bin. but my issue is not with the one
i did not manage to get the card but that i managed to get as it turns out it is 3D secured, they suggest that they
refund in such a case but non is responding to the tickets. and the time they give is running down.
I hope this will guide those that are about to deal or it will get wizardshop to handle this.
And hoping wizardshop resolves this.
i am also going to buy non vbv from there one was valid non vbv. ? and which countries you bins you bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom