WU cash pick up

Dahakaru

Basic
Reaction score
Due to do my first deal with Prince in a day or two just waiting to return home off holiday. My question is to pick up cash I obviously don't want to use my own name and will use secret question method, however will this work at any location? As I don't want to get there and not be able to receive the money! And I can't see a shop giving £4,000 in cash will this have to be a genuine WU location or an agent. I.E corner shop

Thanks in advance

zamez

Basic
Reaction score
Due to do my first deal with Prince in a day or two just waiting to return home off holiday. My question is to pick up cash I obviously don't want to use my own name and will use secret question method, however will this work at any location? As I don't want to get there and not be able to receive the money! And I can't see a shop giving £4,000 in cash will this have to be a genuine WU location or an agent. I.E corner shop

Thanks in advance
Did you ever find the answer to your question ?

Unsainted

Basic
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
HMU me ASAP

ShoWel

Basic
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
I have the same problem in my country in order to withdraw money from westerunion the secret question is not possible to use and I still have to give my personal documents and this certainly does not suit me so much

Top Bottom