Market !!!YESBRO!!! pssvnjlxkabaagyqxt3rkgfaigflblnt4qncmfpcgrm46plqlp3wjzyd.onion | yes-status.net

Nsaneb223

Premium
Reaction score
I don't understand who is writing negative feedbacks. SHOP IS REALLY GOOD. I've tried it and make sure it's one of the best stores now. Strongly recommend

YESBRO

Seller
Reaction score
I'm not the 1 trying to promote a trash store with dead cc's, what is your motive in constantly trying to promote if your just a buyer? and you promoting 2 of the worst shops I've tested and I did post screen of my experience on the other trash store. So I will ask you again where screens of your experience? you can post without giving away any your details so no need to act dumb?
You are NOT MY CUSTOMER, IDIOT. Give me your account ID, i'll check your purchases if you make this statement, hater.

funrun

Elite
Reaction score
PROMO 100$ TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE OF FEEDBACK CONTINUE. LIMITED OFFER. LEFT 10 PLACES. HURRY UP!
I got free topped up account today to make a review.:sneaky:

First of all i wanna notify that checker works really good. I don't know who complain but i got 100% valid result.

Fresh databases and good USA ccs. Valid is around 90-92% , some bases could be 70% , some - 99%. I was really surprised about that.

Don't hesitate about norefund ccs. 90%+ base are refundable. Norefund ccs are really high quality and first hand.

With all confidence i'll recommend this store for cooperation(y)(y)(y)

donzen

Basic
Reaction score
Yesbro

Did you c my purchase?

Now dont tell that i wrote fake reviews.

I tested your website
Checker is auto approve even for dead cards.

Let me show u reality

VCLUB is genuine bcoz they use what they say TRY2CHECK with auth codes
MAJOR ALSO GENUINE
OLD GIANT CVV ALSO GOOD

They are genuine checkers.

But your shop have its own checker( Auto scripted ) auto approve same checker have in findsome also :)

Marielfelix

Elite
Reaction score
PROMO 100$ TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE OF FEEDBACK CONTINUE. LIMITED OFFER. LEFT 10 PLACES. HURRY UP!
I confirm i receive free account to test shop. Shop has enough ccs to make a choice.

I don't faced with checker problem at all. Valid is good. Choice is good. I'm satisfied.

YESBRO

Seller
Reaction score
Yesbro

Did you c my purchase?

Now dont tell that i wrote fake reviews.

I tested your website
Checker is auto approve even for dead cards.

Let me show u reality

VCLUB is genuine bcoz they use what they say TRY2CHECK with auth codes
MAJOR ALSO GENUINE
OLD GIANT CVV ALSO GOOD

They are genuine checkers.

But your shop have its own checker( Auto scripted ) auto approve same checker have in findsome also :)I
We use hybrid checker - 4check + try2check. We don't have problem with checker. If you don't like storre - leave message and go away. But you spamming, spamming,spamming. That's why you should be banned. I'm absolutely sure in my ccs. I don't need your trust and spamming here with links on different shops.

jfnnb

Premium
Reaction score
Leave feedback on the store.

I received account with 100$ amount on the balance.

Here is my stat:
US cards bought 5 with checker - all was live. I was in doubt but cards really works.
EU cards (tested on UK and FR) : bought 5 cards. 4 out of 5 where live, for 1 i received instant refund without frozen stat.
Also i bought 4 nocvv cards norefund - 3 / 4 live, 1 dead (i asked YESBRO owner to add a bit more money to test all databases )

What i want to say: you CAN TRUST THIS STORE.

(y)I can't complain on checker - i had no problem with it.
(y)i can't complain in ccs - ccs i bought today had real valid. 100% it was first-hands cards.

I've checked previous reviews and as i can suppose i'll be blamed in biased feedback. My answer is simple - slanding will be panished.

And some words from me about YESBRO owner. I spoke with him and he is really honest person. That's why i'm writing so complicated feedback.
I guess customers who had negative experience have to review them own attitude to business.

Peace to everyone ✌️

0t0giaz

Supreme
Reaction score
Feedback about my experience of using the store.

Positive options:
1) Shop is absolutely legit and provide real ccs;
2) Shop has wide range choice of high valid ccs;
3) ccs i bought had money on the balance and successfully charged in my shops for staff;
4) ccs are really HIGH VALID. One of them i charged on 3200$. Average my order was 1500$;
5) Good prices;
6) Real and absolutely transparent for customer checker. I had no problem with it.

Negative options:
1) There are no mobile version. You can't buy cc if you are using your mobile device.

I wanna pay attention that i spend more then 100$ and i'm absolutely sure in HIGH TRUST LEVEL to this store. I become a new regular customer of it.
Nowdays through the trash it's hard to find a good store, but i did it. Thanks YESBRO for cooperation and wish increasing customers and sellers.

Reaction score
This shop, topped up with $70, one is not available, the inspector automatically approved

Top Bottom