Your Programming Mindset

Mainin33

Basic
Reaction score
I'm wondering, my usually way of coding something is to start writing code right off the bat and building on it all from there, adding classes and methods as needed.

Does anyone structure their code ahead of time before writing the logic/methods for it? I find it a lot harder to think in psuedocode than in actual code.

snowesp

Basic
Reaction score
My way of doing it is:
Opening up a notepad, write down what the program needs to do, maybe even think about class names already. Then working on everything step by step.
Example:
Login Checker
- Get Proxies from txt
- Connect with Proxie to page
... etc etc

So yeah I kinda organize everything beforehand

Vuiton

Basic
Reaction score
My way of doing it is:
Opening up a notepad, write down what the program needs to do, maybe even think about class names already. Then working on everything step by step.
Example:
Login Checker
- Get Proxies from txt
- Connect with Proxie to page
... etc etc

So yeah I kinda organize everything beforehand
I would do pretty much the same. However, I will continually add/remove things to the scheme as new feature ideas come to mind or as I find easier ways of doing things.

snowesp

Basic
Reaction score
I would do pretty much the same. However, I will continually add/remove things to the scheme as new feature ideas come to mind or as I find easier ways of doing things.
Oh yeah that's what I do as well but I mostly just note down the core things and then add features to that later on as soon as the core is done

Top Bottom