TheRealTay

Basic
Reaction score
All Aged Corps Are Located In Florida.
I will teach you how to obtain an EIN and also backdate it to the current filing date or creation date of your business. I will provide you with every website I use to create virtual addresses, business phone numbers, business emails, etc. Get access to a private group chat with walkthroughs and more in-depth details on obtaining specific funding with lenders.
Corporations w/ name changes included
Only Florida at the moment
5+ Years = $900
10+ Years = $1250
20+ Years = $2500
Non Profit - 50+ years = $1300
PLEASE BE MIND FULL 10+ YEARS WITH FLORIDA WAIT TIME IS ABOUT 5-10 DAYS TO REACTIVE THE BUSINESS AND WITH NAME CHANGE TAKING AN ADDITIONAL 72HRS
Tier 1 - $4000 - Preorder takes about 90-120 days to complete (Complete business formation set up with business credit as well with business email, virtual address, business website, phone number, and much more)
Currently not available at this moment
Tier 2 - $7000 - $8000
Tier 3 $15,000 or better
ALL BUSINESSES REGISTERED IN FLORIDA CAN BE USED IN ANY STATE TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS THE VERY NEXT DAY OR THE SAME DAY, LOANS, BUSINESS CC, MERCHANT ACCOUNTS, AND MUCH MORE. ALSO, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND AFTER YOUR CLIENT OF MINE, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME WHENEVER ILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND ALSO WALK YOU THRU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW STEP BY STEP. SIMILAR TO A MENTOR, MAKE SURE YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEEDS NO MATTER WHAT LANE YOU GO INTO. @TheOfficialTay

I have an Official Group for Credit CPN's and Corporations
Do not PM. here only on Telegram

Top Bottom