Black List apeclub He is a fraudster and applied for compensation of US$20,000. Contact tg: @clubape, @apedclub, store link: https://apeclub.world, https://cluba

A-phantom

Premium
Reaction score
I uploaded 1,500 bank cards to his store. Less than half an hour after uploading, he told me that they were short-sold. The total sale amount was 21,000 US dollars. However, he never settled the payment for me and kept citing automatic payment and then updating as an excuse. , in the end what I waited for was banned because he used my bank card and then came to slander me. The reason he kept evading was that he used my card to upload to Brian and it had not been approved, and then he gave me the evidence It was the base on September 29, but he also told me on this day that my quality was very good and had not been uploaded to any store. Why is this? Is it because he used my bank card to upload to Brian and it got approved? And at the end I checked my card and it was uploaded to vc, sa and other stores. He was a liar.

@Will Smith
@CrdPro
@apeclub
@BlueBird

1696723213916.png

1696724305974.png
1696724343276.png
1696724373080.png
1696724400318.png
1696724425263.png
1696724449375.png

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
Thanks for posting our screenshot that you uploaded on briansclub too. When you first uploaded base we didn't see any duplicates and on first payout we usually do more checks and your base came out on BriansClub too. You clearly posted a proof that your base is in 2 shops. No need for us to reply more here. Take care

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
As a matter of fact here is another proof from another cc shop you uploaded, honestly you should be banned from all stores you are a seller to. It's a shame you try to profit from users where they will buy same cards on multiple stores, we will never allow that and we have fully refunded all users that bought from your fraud bases. We won't reply anymore to you. (y)
66.png

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
@apeclub who has complained to you of buying is material elsewhere and being invalid?
how did you come up with this finding.... You seems very shady and am very curious

I believe @A-phantom

I don't think he would make this claim if not him being screw up by your service.

@apeclub
your excuse don't worth it.
Pay the supplier every cent of is materials being bought from your shop that came out as valid after got purchase from buyers.

DO the needful and proof your reputation.

A-phantom

Premium
Reaction score
As a matter of fact here is another proof from another cc shop you uploaded, honestly you should be banned from all stores you are a seller to. It's a shame you try to profit from users where they will buy same cards on multiple stores, we will never allow that and we have fully refunded all users that bought from your fraud bases. We won't reply anymore to you. (y)
View attachment 32143
Please tell me which store this is? Please post his domain name, I don't even know about this store

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Seems I was wrong what store was that 🤷‍♂️

doesn't look like rescator.cn 🤷‍♂️

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
@apeclub who has complained to you of buying is material elsewhere and being invalid?
how did you come up with this finding.... You seems very shady and am very curious

I believe @A-phantom

I don't think he would make this claim if not him being screw up by your service.

@apeclub
Pay the supplier every cent of is materials being bought from your shop that came out as valid after got purchase from buyers.

who are you? 💀

A-phantom

Premium
Reaction score

I believe @A-phantom

@apeclub

Yes, brother, his store is mainly used to deceive suppliers of materials. He will not pay any supplier at all. I was defrauded of 1,500 materials by him.

kingslayer

Basic
Reaction score
Wow finally someone speakup to this!!!
I knew from the beginning why cards selling so fast... because he buy it and sell it on briansclub, vclub etc
When you got a load of money there, he will said "Your base found on other stores" which is funny as hell
Dear all seller.. just sell it somewhere else

A-phantom

Premium
Reaction score
I knew from the beginning why cards selling so fast... because he buy it and sell it on briansclub, vclub etc
When you got a load of money there, he will said "Your base found on other stores" which is funny as hell
Although justice will be late, it will never be absent. This store has been a rubbish scammer from beginning to end. He has never felt shameless about his behavior and even condemned the seller. Brother, do you have a better store? ? Can you recommend something?

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
give your username we have proof for you too don't worry

kingslayer

Basic
Reaction score
Although justice will be late, it will never be absent. This store has been a rubbish scammer from beginning to end. He has never felt shameless about his behavior and even condemned the seller. Brother, do you have a better store? ? Can you recommend something?
Maybe you can sell on vclub / brians bro
give your username we have proof for you too don't worry
proof that you are also uploading my cards on vclub, brians etc?
just admit it dawg hahaha

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
Maybe you can sell on vclub / brians bro

proof that you are also uploading my cards on vclub, brians etc?
just admit it dawg hahaha
i am sure you are not a seller on my store, just eating shit where you don't have to, this post is supposed to be between admin,user that reported us,and us as the site who got reported. If you think we have scammed you please open a scam report too ;)

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
Detecting fraud bases on other shops is very simple, even a simple user can do the test. Take the BIN, ZIP, CITY and do the search on any site you can easily find duplicate cards on multiple stores :LOL:

Top Bottom