Travel Avia, Hotels from Serggik00

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Trip to Dubai and Maldives

Contact for communication @FF44FF44 Serggik00 New contact
We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

THE SERVICE HAS NO OTHER CONTACTS - THESE ARE FAKES!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
10th anniversary with our favorite customer of the service!

Contact for communication Serggik00 New contact
We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
A good deal! 4 trips in same year! (continuation of the review)

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Hotel in Miami at a nice price

Translation of the review:
I applied 4 days before my vacation, visited Universal studio and a hotel in Miami at a nice price)
tickets and check-in to the hotel were without any problems. I will contact you again

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Expensive chain hotel in the Turkey

Many thanks to the vehicle for the quality service! Once again I turned to Serggik00 and once again received the service at the highest level. An expensive chain hotel on the coast of Turkey, check-out without any questions. Thank you, I will continue to contact you! Prosperity service!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Constant communication and control! Italy

I have been using Serge's services for many years, the best service!! Constant communication and control! Thank you for your promptness! I made a hotel day to day in Italy, unfortunately the photo was not taken, the next review will be with a photo

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Difficult flight

Sergik, thank you so much for the tickets that allowed you to get to your friends. The flight was very difficult in terms of complexity, but everything was done in the shortest possible time and at our request. Always in touch. Prosperity to the service.

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
A satisfied customer of our service! part one

Hello everyone
Quite by chance I saw these guys on the forum and thought - why not? If there is a Guarantor, then you can take a risk and if it works, then a 50% discount in hotels is the same holiday)

I planned to live somewhere until October-November.

I contacted the guys, was surprised by the quick answers, and later, as I understood, they are always online in general and respond in 1-2 minutes.
I talked, chose the hotel and the booking period, I got to the hotel and checked into the suite :)
Today the booking is over and I'm already in another hotel resting with a mountain view, and tomorrow they will change to a sea view ;)
I attach photos of both numbers.

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Dear friends!

Telegram again did not bypass us and deleted our usual link to our channel!

We now have a new link to our old channel - https://t.me/promo_serggik

You saw it yourself, please tell your friends!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Vacation in Turkey 5* without problems

I want to thank Serggik00 Service for the hard work done and leave a positive feedback. I sent my sister and her husband on vacation to Turkey. Two 5* hotels were selected with accommodation for 5 days in each, the service coped perfectly without problems, checked in without problems, left. I definitely recommend this service for cooperation !!!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Rented a car in Europe

Thank you very much for the convenient and fast service! Rented a car in Europe.

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Sergik00 did wonders in Italy

I want to tell about my experience. Serzhik worked wonders in Italy, Germany and now I'm making an order to Turkey. All this over the course of two weeks. The holiday was great. My only regret is that I didn't get to know his mania a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I can't add pictures due to their size.

Top Bottom