Travel Avia, Hotels from Serggik00

binjieseeker

Basic
Reaction score
Quality service for so many years

Good day! Now I am on vacation and dear Serzhik has already made the second hotel in Europe and everything is super.
I have been using the service for 4 years and only positive emotions. The speed of the support response is always amazing, as if they are not sleeping and just waiting for my message! Thank you so much for maintaining quality service for so many years!
If hotels were for 40% + cashbacks as it was before, it would be just amazing)) But it’s true, thinking out loud.
I wish the service only prosperity and development, always only with you and have never even tried to look for others, because peace of mind on a trip is priceless))
Here are some photos, I'll post more later!

Contact for communication Serggik00 New contact

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

THE SERVICE HAS NO OTHER CONTACTS - THESE ARE FAKES!
Why are you the only one writing reviews?

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Thanks to Serggik00 service for vacation ✈ in the UAE

Many thanks to the Serggik00 service for the rest ✈ in the UAE, I have known it for a long time since Flashlight, from the moment of choosing a hotel, check-in and check-out there was round-the-clock support, since there was a difficult route, excursions and hotels that we wanted everyone decided👍 we can say that they provided the top level concierge service, at an affordable price👍 work better than the concierge at VISA infinity and top world hotels🙃 on the day of departure they also woke up so as not to be late for an early flight at 5 in the morning👍👍we plan to visit several countries in winter, with the money saved in the Malls suitcase rags bought Thank you, bro, the quality of services is at a high level👍
PS: not all photos could be uploaded🙃

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Thanks to Serggik00 service for vacation ✈ in the UAE review

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Why are you the only one writing reviews?
These are reviews from other well-known forums, it's not me who writes, it's written by people who use our service, and I acquaint you with their reviews. You can also use our service and write a review here

binjieseeker

Basic
Reaction score
These are reviews from other well-known forums, it's not me who writes, it's written by people who use our service, and I acquaint you with their reviews. You can also use our service and write a review here
Why they cant write there own reviews?

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Why they cant write there own reviews?
They write in different forums, it's not me who writes, but the people themselves. You can come and see for yourself and ask them about our service. I can give you a list of forums where we work in private messages

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Serzhik once again helped with a hotel in Europe

Good day! Serzhik once again helped with the hotel in Europe) This time Paris, for which, as always, many thanks to him! The journey continues and of course with Serzhik)

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score

❗️ AIR TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AGAIN FRIENDS!!! ❗️

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
I recommend this service to everyone👍

TRANSLATION:

Good day!

Friends, once again the work with Serzhik went smoothly and without unnecessary movements. I recommend this service to anyone who values their time, polite communication, professional approach and customer focus.

PS. And now he is busy selecting the next "difficult" hotel with confidence in the quality execution of this order by Serzhik

P.P.S. for those who do not speak foreign languages, it will be a definite plus for Serzhik to check the reservation at the hotel itself in advance of check-in with prompt rebooking, if the situation requires..

CLAW

Elite
Reaction score
I recommend this service to everyone👍

TRANSLATION:

Good day!

Friends, once again the work with Serzhik went smoothly and without unnecessary movements. I recommend this service to anyone who values their time, polite communication, professional approach and customer focus.

PS. And now he is busy selecting the next "difficult" hotel with confidence in the quality execution of this order by Serzhik

P.P.S. for those who do not speak foreign languages, it will be a definite plus for Serzhik to check the reservation at the hotel itself in advance of check-in with prompt rebooking, if the situation requires..

en??

CLAW

Elite
Reaction score
CAN I HELP YOU DEAR?
I have a lot of experience I am wondering if it is possible to work together and share the tools and bins a little impermeable if you want! With or without my friend I work! But to have a partner, of course, only with tools and bins This is wonderful! Send me a message if you want it

binjieseeker

Basic
Reaction score
Does sergikk speak english?
SURE YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION
Are you willing to do discounts on first order for first time customers? I will also leave a review and vouch if I can get a deal for first order? That way I know you are legit business.

Top Bottom