Market ✅ Bankman.biz - Merchants, Crypto, Banks US/EU, PayPal, Docs, Fake IDs! ✅

s3ph1r0thXx

Active Carder
Reaction score
I'm friends with admin that's true and I know him for years. But in around july (~2 months ago) he hired inexperienced aggrieved arbitrator who was dumped on this very forum and now, in this regard, is making completely biased decisions that are based not on common sense and the evidence provided, but on personal bias. Absolutely all evidence was provided in the form of screenshots of correspondence, everything that was claimed - was provided

I chatted with forum mate who is since 2019 here - https://crdpro.cc/members/fixxx.110/ he told me that he has absolutely same opinion that the arbitrator is biased because he's been screwed over in this forum before and he supports me in this case. He told me that he would also like to become judge but it afraid of being in the same situation of making a biased judgment like happend in my case
I appreciate that this is your opinion, and it has been duly noted. I don't share your opinion, neither does the arbitrator, and we have not heard from the admin either. Unfortunately you have not substantiated your claim that you are friends with the admin, nor would it make a difference if you were. If you think you need another arbitrator for any reason, please request that in the dispute thread. Otherwise please process the refund as directed by the arbitrator.

Top Bottom