Market ✅ Bankman.biz - Merchants, Crypto, Banks US/EU, PayPal, Docs, Fake IDs! ✅

s3ph1r0thXx

Active Carder
Reaction score
I'm friends with admin that's true and I know him for years. But in around july (~2 months ago) he hired inexperienced aggrieved arbitrator who was dumped on this very forum and now, in this regard, is making completely biased decisions that are based not on common sense and the evidence provided, but on personal bias. Absolutely all evidence was provided in the form of screenshots of correspondence, everything that was claimed - was provided

I chatted with forum mate who is since 2019 here - https://crdpro.cc/members/fixxx.110/ he told me that he has absolutely same opinion that the arbitrator is biased because he's been screwed over in this forum before and he supports me in this case. He told me that he would also like to become judge but it afraid of being in the same situation of making a biased judgment like happend in my case
talked to your friend mr fixxx he has declined to decide in your favor. you're a joke man

s3ph1r0thXx

Active Carder
Reaction score
as far as I can tell from the arbitration the decision was to ban you if you didn't deal with the dispute. that's exactly what you're doing so you should be blacklisted

BANKMAN.BIZ

Seller
Reaction score
talked to your friend mr fixxx he has declined to decide in your favor. you're a joke man
it's you are a joke here only, you are hated by reputable members of forum, stop spamming here, if you want to discuss go to arbitration thread and spam at it

s3ph1r0thXx

Active Carder
Reaction score
it's you are a joke here only, you are hated by reputable members of forum, stop spamming here, if you want to discuss go to arbitration thread and spam at it

admin checking it now as far as I know so we'll finally have an answer.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
I'm friends with admin that's true and I know him for years. But in around july (~2 months ago) he hired inexperienced aggrieved arbitrator who was dumped on this very forum and now, in this regard, is making completely biased decisions that are based not on common sense and the evidence provided, but on personal bias. Absolutely all evidence was provided in the form of screenshots of correspondence, everything that was claimed - was provided

I chatted with forum mate who is since 2019 here - https://crdpro.cc/members/fixxx.110/ he told me that he has absolutely same opinion that the arbitrator is biased because he's been screwed over in this forum before and he supports me in this case. He told me that he would also like to become judge but it afraid of being in the same situation of making a biased judgment like happend in my case
You said you are friend with admin and spoke to him via telegram correct? So send me screen shot proof! You are saying lies and now you are involving another member, saying they agree with you. I could care less about that member or you because I did not ban you or make a decision on the claim against you. I actually contacted admin and told them to come view claim and make decision since you claim he is your friend. Stop acting like a kid and talking shit and using lies to make yourself look good.

BANKMAN.BIZ

Seller
Reaction score
You said you are friend with admin and spoke to him via telegram correct? So send me screen shot proof! You are saying lies and now you are involving another member, saying they agree with you. I could care less about that member or you because I did not ban you or make a decision on the claim against you. I actually contacted admin and told them to come view claim and make decision since you claim he is your friend. Stop acting like a kid and talking shit and using lies to make yourself look good.
It's you are the only one who is talking shit and lies here, just write him on telegram ask lol, kid, my chat with admin is my chat with admin, you can just ask him yourself if he knows me for example for 4 years or if he doesn't.

We are not talking here about admin knowing me for years, we are talking just about fair arbitration, that's it. I explained much already

Admin is too much busy to look at that claim, he has few forums besides crdpro and, as I think, some personal life.

I'm writing him every few days with caps to do anything about this shit but he still haven't done it, but still at least he helps me and deletes this bullshit spam, sometimes, when asked

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
It's you are the only one who is talking shit and lies here, just write him on telegram ask lol, kid, my chat with admin is my chat with admin, you can just ask him yourself if he knows me for example for 4 years or if he doesn't.

We are not talking here about admin knowing me for years, we are talking just about fair arbitration, that's it. I explained much already

Admin is too much busy to look at that claim, he has few forums besides crdpro and, as I think, some personal life.

I'm writing him every few days with caps to do anything about this shit but he still haven't done it, but still at least he helps me and deletes this bullshit spam, sometimes, when asked
No it's you acting like a kid and lying! I asked for your proof and of course you cannot present, as I KNOW FOR A FACT admin only has jabber and not telegram! So now you will be banned bozo

s3ph1r0thXx

Active Carder
Reaction score

finally. see ya the fuck later idiot

Top Bottom