Black List Benumb.card scam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper25

Basic
Reaction score
What’s benumb browser domain for the regular browser? Not the tor link. Any flowcc invite codes available C

Bossmaster89

Basic
Reaction score
@zenithway1, He really helped me to get invitation code, I successfully registered, I will topup my account and check the shop, I will get back to you guys once I test cc
Do you have an invite code? Please

Shadow22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got real benumb invite code. Hit me up on telegram @Shadow2411

Blackshopper2022

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I got both benumb and flowcc invite code. Dm on telegram @zenithway1

As we discussed on telegram I did a pyment to you 20 USD for access to BENUMB and 20 USD for access to GENESIS. You are reading my post but not replying to me. Please provide the access to shops.

As of now, I do not recommend this guy. He is a cheater. Avoid him.

Shadow22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
As we discussed on telegram I did a pyment to you 20 USD for access to BENUMB and 20 USD for access to GENESIS. You are reading my post but not replying to me. Please provide the access to shops.

As of now, I do not recommend this guy. He is a cheater. Avoid him.
Hey man I got real Benumb invite code hit me up on telegram @Shadow2411

rightleft33

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Benumb real link and invite code with proof. @yasuotp on telegram hit me up if u interested genesis too

GhostOG22

Basic
Reaction score
i have invite code and create successful account on this site Benumb.card . Even though I have loaded $220 into it, it's been 5 hours and I still can't activate the acc. Is this a scam? Can someone help me? Thanks

UPDATE : I will continuously update the situation so that you guys know if it's a scam site, now you can create an acc and enter the invite code indiscriminately. The possibility of fraud is very high
Can you sell you a benumb acc. Hit me on telegram @toolit

Reaction score
I have both benumb.card and genesis market invite codes. Dm on telegram and I will lace you up. No more getting scammed

Shadow22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got real benumb invite code with proof. Hit me up on telegram @Shadow2411

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
Bro I have invite for Benumb hit me don't be dumb and waste money on rippers anyone who tells you to message them in telegram is a ripper.. They can message you in this website

pablo4680

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bro I have invite for Benumb hit me don't be dumb and waste money on rippers anyone who tells you to message them in telegram is a ripper.. They can message you in this website
what's the domain & invite code

crdthedino

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Guys Benumb doesnt have a clearnet website, thats the first point to be noted by the newbiews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom