Market BERLUSCONI.CC - UNIQUE FIRST HAND MATERIAL CVV2 + API FOR RESELLERS TO SELL MY CARDS ! BEST PRICES ON MARKET.

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
THIS CC SHOP HAS FRESH BASES AND MY FIRST CARD WAS LIVE AND HAD A

THIS SHOP HAS FRESH BASES AND CCS WAS LIVE ON THE FIRST TRY ALSO 5K BALANCE ON MY FIRST CC DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED THIS OVER BCLUB AND ALL OTHER ON SHOPS ON FORUM IT HAS A 2 MIN CHECK TIME AND THE SITE HAS A REALLY NICE SETUP ON DESKTOP AND MOBILE !
thank you for honest review , posted your review in telegram channel with proff too !

cachudaso

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, looks nice, can I get some balance for testing it? ID : claudioperez

Charles497

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 44958
Dear Friends , Family. 👍 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥👍

Today at 18 AUG - The opening of Berlusconi CVV MarketPlace has started. 🔥

To my marketplace you will find only fresh sniff , which valid will start from 75-80+% usually at minimum and avs correct address rate will be high everytime [ can't guarante for every card , but at minimum will be good ] . ✅

Cards from any country , own sniff + Api for resellers - opened exclusively for my partners who wanna resell my own sniff to your desired customers , marketplace. ✅

# Api key request 2000$ to activate - and it will give 30% discount in every card that you will get from me - some card with low prices you can get in 20-30 cents at piece. ✅
the more you sell with us , the more % and bonuses admin will land in your account and we both win at the end. ✅

+ checker included. ✅

+ WE DON'T ACCEPT SELLERS FOR CARDS - WE HAVE OUR OWN - AUTOMATIC TICKETS WILL BE IGNORED BY BOT. ✅

+ Payments accepted almost all favourite crypto coins that dark users use. ✅

you can check in store we loaded some welcome bases which price start from 2.5$ to 4-5$. and the latter on will come the freshiest sniff that exist in market with most correct avs rate and those cc will go from 4$ to 14$ at maximum. ✅

we don't pretend to sell at big prices because everything we win is in our pocket , and we have no $ to share elsewhere. this rule will remain till one day that berlusconi will closed. ✅

Extra features we have in V1 Berlusconi is : SMS Confirms [ you can buy at 3$ your favourite number ] and Bin checker-Free , and Cc Checker service [ 0.50$ charging ) . ✅

Tor server will be build within 12hours , an link will be shared everywhere. ✅

In Home page you have a demo how to use shop + At My profile you can activate 2FA to have otp code by email incase you are afraid someone hack you. and you can resset password through email too , make sure to put correct email. ✅

Checker time for everyone is : 130 Seconds. , after it will pass and you dont use it it will expire[timeout] - if you get approved status and you don't like the answer you will have report button [ make sure to use within 5 mins otherwise no refund ] . ✅

We have hired almost 6 support to take care of every ticket within 10min maximum to ensure best speed on market. ✅

OFFICIAL DOMAIN : BERLUSCONI.CC

Telegram Channel for updates : https://t.me/berlusconicvv ✅ 👑

I bought 4 cards in this store and only one was dead. This is a very good store. https://berlusconi.cc/

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-21_23-20-51.jpg
    photo_2024-08-21_23-20-51.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom