Market BERLUSCONI.CC - UNIQUE FIRST HAND MATERIAL CVV2 + API FOR RESELLERS TO SELL MY CARDS ! BEST PRICES ON MARKET.

alextaylorr

Basic
Reaction score
cloudflare ban my ip not working your website. change cloudflare rules. Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access berlusconi.cc

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay after got 15$ test balance its time for a review

unfortunately this is one of reviews i really don't want to do it because i didn't have good experience with shop but because i got test balance i must do a review

abut small things website working perfectly for me no bug or crash or anything like that happened to me.

owner say that they don't accept sellers they sell their own cards which is really good thing to hear because its mean ccs mostly have higher quality than random sellers ( at least it should be like that)

okay i bought my first cc ( which i know how and where to use it specially when i test shops i don't use new methods or anything like that i use cc a way that i know if i got decline its my fault or cc fault)
first cc showing insufficient funds even for 5$ ( cc is refundable but checker showed live) after that button appeared that i can report cc for manual refund and i did
while waiting for manual refund i spend rest of my balance bought 3 non refundable ccs all of them showing same

after some time like 40min they refunded me and bought another refundable cc
showing do not horror code in my end and showed live at their checker

applied for manual refund and got refund
then spend rest of my balance again buying 4 non refundable ccs and only one of them worked for 25$ rest of them showing insufficient funds even for 5$ after that i didn't make ticket about more refund or something like that because basically i was ashamed and i bought enough cc to write a review

conclusion:
ccs of this shop docent have a great quality most them i think used ( this is only thing that came up in mind otherwise why every cc doesn't have money or show do not horror code specially when i know my bins that hit big like 500$ or more per transaction)
if its their own cc i hope they will get better quality i always excited to try any shop that claim they sell their own cc but for now personally i don't have plan deposit on this shop

also one more thing they didn't make clear they refund all codes or they have restrict refund codes like some other shop

thanks for reading if you find my review useful leave one reaction for me

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
4 from 4 dead and last dead show as live . very bad
write a pm and let me know your username so i can check your issue . based on 4check those results are , not based on mine.
if something is incorrect i'll refund dont worry.

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
DATABASE NAME : Aug22_USA_PHONE_EMAIL_75VR_AVSRATE70vr ✅

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇺🇸 🇸🇻 🇹🇷

Info : BASE IS SNIFF - AND HAS ATTACHED EMAIL , PHONE , AS EXTRA INFO + AVS RATE GOES OVER 70% VALID RATE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATABASE NAME : Aug22_USA_PHONE_EMAIL_IP_80VR_AVSRATE65vr ✅

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇺🇸 🇨🇦

Info : THIS BASE HAS EXCLUSIVE CARDS + LITTLE CANADA UPDATE + HAS EMAIL , PHONE AS EXTRA INFO AND AVS RATE IS GOOD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATABASE NAME : Aug22_USA_PHONE_EMAIL_IP_90VR_AVSRATE80vr ✅

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇺🇸

Info : SMALL SNIFF - BUT HIGH EFFICIENTY - HIGH AVS ADDRESS CORRECT RATE , ENJOY.

DATABASE NAME : MIX_WORLDWIDE_70VR ✅

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇧🇪, 🇧🇬, 🇬🇧, 🇮🇪, 🇨🇭, 🇬🇷, 🇵🇱, 🇳🇿, 🇧🇦, 🇫🇷, 🇦🇹, 🇮🇹, 🇭🇷, 🇲🇰, 🇸🇦, 🇦🇱, 🇩🇪, 🇷🇸, 🇫🇮, 🇭🇺

Info : THIS BASE HAS WORLDWIDE CARDS - AND AVS RATE GOES OVER 25-35% - ITS TOTALLY NOT REFUNDABLE , SPAMMED CARDS!

DATABASE NAME : Aug22_canada_PHONE_EMAIL_IP_80VR_AVSRATE80vr ✅

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇨🇦

Info : this base has nice efficienty and comes from spam results ( amazon.ca page ) - and avs is 80vr and more.

fuxet

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey, I want to be a tester cuz I want to say the truth for everyone's here, I will give a honest review as an expert carder, from the highest balance orders to the normal price orders, I will try everything and I will give a review of this shop to people.
Here is my username: FUXET.
Can you please add a balance for me to check?

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
hkoppp
would love a honest review also thanks new shop looking forward to results

Jamalgates70

Active Carder
Reaction score
Yoo ya site is trash I bought like 10 jawns and all was dead accept 2 only 2 cards and only gave me refund for like 3 cards

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
Yoo ya site is trash I bought like 10 jawns and all was dead accept 2 only 2 cards and only gave me refund for like 3 cards
drop your username in pm , and let me check what is your damn issue.

because i know what my cards are , and how efficient they are.

and we can do live check through anydesk , teamviewer whenever you want. so ican proff you and everyone else that my cards are not trash.

my cards are trash only if it doesnt work for your 450-700$ order , like i am GOD to know how much are inside.

if i know the cards have 20k$ inside , you wouldn't never ever buy from me for 7$

good luck.

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
OVER 300 CARDS ARE LISTED IN DISCOUNT LIST TODAY ( USE THE FILTER ) AND ENJOY THE COOL PRICES.

Jamalgates70

Active Carder
Reaction score
drop your username in pm , and let me check what is your damn issue.

because i know what my cards are , and how efficient they are.

and we can do live check through anydesk , teamviewer whenever you want. so ican proff you and everyone else that my cards are not trash.

my cards are trash only if it doesnt work for your 450-700$ order , like i am GOD to know how much are inside.

if i know the cards have 20k$ inside , you wouldn't never ever buy from me for 7$

good luck.
I used way better sites before u ever created a site to sell my brother u don't even have enough NY cards

Top Bottom