Market BERLUSCONI.CC - UNIQUE FIRST HAND MATERIAL CVV2 + API FOR RESELLERS TO SELL MY CARDS ! BEST PRICES ON MARKET.

yaneexxx

Active Carder
Reaction score
any room for test? the bins are promising user name "yaneexxx"

Last edited:

DoctorGrinch

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I started using them about 10 days ago and the skys been the limit. Cc that are $3.85 are working. Better than Sav And Sik in my opinion.

HaloIdont

Carding Novice
Reaction score
First few I bought failed but it’s on me. You just gotta find the right one. And you can check too😂. I punched ps5 off the 3rd one I got so this ain’t fake. Just editting currency so yall don’t know where I’m from😂 Username: HaloIdontKnowHim

Attachments

• 9FB3E349-3A65-4A34-98A7-BE1E5F8F08CF.jpeg
    9FB3E349-3A65-4A34-98A7-BE1E5F8F08CF.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 37

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
Best cc site I’ve used In a minute
thanks for feedback !

I started using them about 10 days ago and the skys been the limit. Cc that are $3.85 are working. Better than Sav And Sik in my opinion.
thanks too.

First few I bought failed but it’s on me. You just gotta find the right one. And you can check too😂. I punched ps5 off the 3rd one I got so this ain’t fake. Just editting currency so yall don’t know where I’m from😂 Username: HaloIdontKnowHim
thanks Halol !

each of these boys pressented in telegram channel their proof of work !

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
DATABASE NAME : SEP_11_USA_DIRECTFROMSNIFF_VR80_EMAIL_PHONE_IP_UA ( hot hot hot ) 💪

Information about base : USA MOSTLY CARDS - MIX COUNTRIES AS WELL - PERFECT SNIFF - HIGH QUALITY DATA. 💪

VALID RATE : 80% 💪

--

DATABASE NAME : USA_MIX_85VR_HOT_EMAIL_IP_UA_PHONE 🧨

Information about base : first hand sniff - 85% valid rate in avs and normal - perfect for big balances.

VALID RATE : 85% 💪

---

DATABASE NAME : USA_MIX_65VR_EMAIL_IP_PHONE_NOREF 🧨

Information about base : nonrefundable base with 65% valid rate.

yaneexxx

Active Carder
Reaction score
I've recently used Berlusconi Shop and here’s my take:

Pros:

1. User-Friendly Interface: The shop boasts a smooth and intuitive interface, making it easy to navigate and use.
  2. Efficient Checker: The checker tool works flawlessly, which is crucial for verifying card details quickly and accurately.
  3. Affordability: The shop offers competitively priced sniffed cards, which is a significant plus for budget-conscious users.
Cons:

1. Questionable Card Base Quality: I encountered issues with the "Aug29_MIX_OWNSNIFF_FRESHEST" base. All three cards I tested from this batch were dead, which is disappointing. This not only affected my experience but could potentially harm the shop’s reputation if not addressed.
Overall: While Berlusconi Shop excels in ease of use and cost-effectiveness, the quality control of certain card bases needs improvement. Removing or updating the problematic base could greatly enhance the shop’s reliability and overall reputation. I hope to see improvements in this area, as the shop has great potential.

Umydogg95

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can i get a balance test please my user is Umydogg95 i just created an account

duncrder

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Pros:

1. User-Friendly Interface: The shop boasts a smooth and intuitive interface, making it easy to navigate and use.
  2. Efficient Checker: The checker tool works flawlessly, which is crucial for verifying card details quickly and accurately.
  3. Affordability: The shop offers competitively priced sniffed cards, which is a significant plus for budget-conscious users.
Cons:

1. Questionable Card Base Quality: I encountered issues with the "Aug29_MIX_OWNSNIFF_FRESHEST" base. All three cards I tested from this batch were dead, which is disappointing. This not only affected my experience but could potentially harm the shop’s reputation if not addressed.
Overall: While Berlusconi Shop excels in ease of use and cost-effectiveness, the quality control of certain card bases needs improvement. Removing or updating the problematic base could greatly enhance the shop’s reliability and overall reputation. I hope to see improvements in this area, as the shop has great potential.
its a 2$ non refundable base, i bought 8 cards from this base and 3 were dead. According to the price, its good.

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score

Pros:

Cons:

thanks for real feedback , as i got your base name - i'll delete it right now.

won't do anything to harm my users !

sinbad911

Carding Novice
Reaction score
can I get a trial voucher, i will write an honest review username: sinbad

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Could you give me a test balance to try out your materials? If it turns out good I will add more funds and leave a review here
Username: Anon247

XANAXPERU

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I will leave my honest review when I try one of your materials.

Top Bottom