Market BERLUSCONI.CC - UNIQUE FIRST HAND MATERIAL CVV2 + API FOR RESELLERS TO SELL MY CARDS ! BEST PRICES ON MARKET.

zenithway22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I am new customer to your shop and i bought 4 cards from your shop but they were Invalid card and i've also sent Ticket but you didn't respond yet. please refund my money back. my username is dcrown

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
This shop is a scam shop, don't fall for fake reviews. I bought four cards there todays and all were invalid Card. None of the card could approve just $1 and i contact their ticket but they said i didn't report at the right in which i did. pls stay away from his shop. It's dead card seller's ripper shop with fake reviews.
i'll check what is happening with ur as u provided username.

fkchops

Carding Novice
Reaction score
can i please get a tester i will give my honest opinions once tested :) username - fkchops

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
updates comming in 14H - we are a little maintenance mode building new things for users to get auto rewards + so you can see more details about cards and to be abble to check for AVS RATE IF ADDRESS OF THAT CARD IS CORRECT OR NOT.

Lovegwapp

Basic
Reaction score
THIS CC SHOP HAS FRESH BASES AND MY FIRST CARD WAS LIVE AND HAD A

THIS SHOP HAS FRESH BASES AND CCS WAS LIVE ON THE FIRST TRY ALSO 5K BALANCE ON MY FIRST CC DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED THIS OVER BCLUB AND ALL OTHER ON SHOPS ON FORUM IT HAS A 2 MIN CHECK TIME AND THE SITE HAS A REALLY NICE SETUP ON DESKTOP AND MOBILE !
test balance user:lovegwapp

duncrder

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This shop is perfect if you know how to use it properly.
At start, i didn't know how to use the website and I got a few dead cards for which I couldn't get a refund because I didn't use the check and report buttons. they refunded only one of them when i opened the ticket about it and told me to use report button for next time.
So i figured out that the best way to get a live card is by using the checker after you buy a card which is available for 2 mins and if it says alive then you have around 5 mins to verify the checker results. If card is dead then you can use the report button within 5 mins to always get a refund for a dead card.
I bought 27 cards in which i refunded 4 dead cards and 3 were not refunded because I didn't know about the report button. I even got 800 dollars from one card. And every card had good balance in it.
Overall, it is a good and clean website with good material.
You just gotta know how to use it ;)

tyfloxk

Basic
Reaction score
can i get demo balance please? my username: tyreikw this site looks very promising!

cacoa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Your shop looks amazing! Could I request a test balance?
Username: aloha1989

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
i want test your site. i will have a good review.

username: hero9x
Tks!

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
2 SEPTEMBER UPDATES !

---

DATABASE NAME : SEP2-USA-DOB_IP_EMAIL_PHONE-HIGHQUALITY85VR ✅ ⚡️ 🇺🇸

Info : SUPER QUALITY BASE + SUPER ADDRESS CORRECT , WORTH EVERY PENNY ! + DOB AS EXTRA INFO + EMAIL , PHONE , IP ADDRESS. ✅

-----------------

DATABASE NAME : SEP2-USA_IP_EMAIL_PHONE-HIGHQUALITY87VR ✅ ⚡️ 🇺🇸

Info : SMALL SNIFF - NICE AVS VALID RATE + HOT QUALITY RATE , EXTRA INFO : EMAIL - IP - PHONE ! 🔥

-----------------

DATABASE NAME : SEP2-USA_MIX_HIGHQUALITY75VR : ✅ ⚡️ 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇵🇫 🇸🇬 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇹🇼 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇮🇳

Info : SMALL SNIFF AROUND 2k CARDS FROM WORLDWIDE - GOOD AVS RATE + HAS NORMAL INFO. 🔥

Extra info : Amex Buyers ( lovers ) will enjoy this base.

-----------------

DATABASE NAME : USA_70VR_NOREFUND_AVSNOCORRECT : ✅ ⚡️ 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇹🇳 🇨🇦 🇦🇺🇪🇸

Info : NO REFUND AT ALL - SMALL SNIFF - INCORRECT ADDRESSES.

---

OFFICIAL DOMAIN : BERLUSCONI.CC

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
those fake reports all are from competitor forum , some lazzy users who ask for free money and not have a cents to upload !

good luck you ain't achieving anything.

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
BERLUSCONI.CC UPDATES OF 4TH SEMPTEMBER - NEWS

DATABASE NAME : SEP_05_USA_DIRECTFROMSNIFF_HQAVS 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

3K CARDS UPDATED DIRECTLY FRESHHHHHHHH

COUNTRIES AVAILABLE : 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇩🇴 🇳🇴 🇺🇦

INFO : 90% VALID RATE , EXTRA INFO : IP , EMAIL , PHONE NUMBER - HIGH QUALITY ADDRESS CHECKED RATE ! ✅

gabby1

Supreme
Reaction score
username - gemini8ate1
can i have test balance to test shop

zenithway22

Carding Novice
Reaction score
those fake reports all are from competitor forum , some lazzy users who ask for free money and not have a cents to upload !

good luck you ain't achieving anything.
Your Store as dead as fucking asshole... I get proof of different 6 dead cards i bought from your store that couldn't charge just $1 . Admin need to interrogate to your store and
if all i said is true you supposed to ban from this forum.

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
Your Store as dead as fucking asshole... I get proof of different 6 dead cards i bought from your store that couldn't charge just $1 . Admin need to interrogate to your store and
I said that but the admin here keeps helping the store delete reviews! Pathetic!

Repballer

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Best site so farrr 😍Hit with Free cards Bought from site and also Hit…. High Quality Cards 🎉❤️F4AE0BDD-E064-4580-903D-4592A0CB6E5F.jpeg

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
dammykrane and you are the same users including 3 more users , all reported to crdpro admin !

don't come here to suck when there's no place for you and will not be for long time haha.

real users go at telegram channel and see my reviews !

BerlusconiCVV

Seller
Reaction score
NEW UPDATES + OLD UPDATES DISCOUNTED !!!!

OLD UPDATE : SEP_05_USA_DIRECTFROMSNIFF_DISCOUNTED , ALL CARDS NOW ARE AT 5.39$ - around 2000+ cards .

————

NEW UPDATES NOW !!! 🔥

DATABASE NAME : SEP_09_USA_DIRECTFROMSNIFF_PART_1_VR80 🔥 ✅

VALID RATE : 80%

COUNTRY : 🇺🇸 , INFO : extra sniff from phish - direct uploaded part 1 here - extra info just : PHONE NUMBER ATTACHED ! 🔥

————

DATABASE NAME : SEP_09_USA_DIRECTFROMSNIFF_PART_2_VR97_EMAIL_PHONE_IP 🔥 ✅🔥 ✅

VALID RATE : 97%

INFO : SUPER SNIFF - EXTRA CORRECT ADDRESS - COME WITH EMAIL - IP ADDRESS - PHONE NUMBER ADDED. 🔥 ✅🔥 ✅

————

DATABASE NAME : EXTRASNIFF_UA_PHONE_IP_EMAIL_VR90🔥 ✅🔥 ✅

VALID RATE : 90%

INFO : USER AGENTS , PHONE , IP ADDRESS , EMAIL , AND AVS SUPER CORRECT RATE - FIRST HAND SNIFF. QUALITY 👑

———

DATABASE NAME : EXTRASNIFF_EMAIL_PHONE_VR70 🧨

VALID RATE : 70%

INFO : EMAIL , PHONE ATTACHED , MIX COUNTRIES ADDED. SUPER CORRECT AVS(address rate ).​

Top Bottom