Best site to buy CC? Joker closed

mw_123

Basic
Reaction score
I used to use Joker Stash, and Brian’s club. But lately I’ve been getting all dead cards on Brian’s and they aren’t refunding (they keep claiming my dead cards are valid). I check my cards just by putting them on Grub Hub, if they let you add it as a payment it’s valid. You can’t add a dead card. So you’re able to test the cards without making a purchase. I tested out the unicvv.ru but all of my cards were dead except for 1, and the refunded my 1 live card smh. It’s been frustrating lately!
Do you know site for sell noccv?
Thank You.

plenko

Basic
Reaction score
I think who knows where get non vbv not share this info.. i am looking also for non vbv eu ccs

Reaction score
definitely bro I don’t think it’ll ever be another site like joker I then wasted 250 on fe & Brian’s club
i agree jstash was best of all n got huge stock from all around the globe . Am also looking for OZ n NZ ccs tried few websites but didn't have good luck . i hope that there will be some good alternative for jstash .

Kevg

Basic
Reaction score
What’s the link to Brian’s club

Reaction score
****you have to deposit 350$ at yale lodge b4 you can even buy cards... fuck that... yall should try c2bit -- thay been hitting okay 2 day

Top Bottom