topshotta876

Basic
Reaction score
Jshop-com.cc, benumb, genesis.market, flowcc.shop, tripple dollars, duckcvv.com, magbo.cc invitation codes, and fullz info are available. I'm also a carder and spammer ?

https://imgur.com/a/5450eLL
https://imgur.com/a/FcBQRt6

You can contact me for more proof if you want. escrow accepted

Contact me for it, if you want on tele: @H4CkFrEaK
LMFAO literaly all trash shops.

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
benumb.cards or xcvv.store they are friends
benumb.cards or xcvv.store they are friends
Definitely not the right website for benumb anyhow first person to respond to me on this thread or private message asking for benumb invite I'll send free of charge in 5 min or less...respond before I start playing codm

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
Hello!

I’m just trying to get into carding,have read numberous tutorials and e-books and still having no luck!

Not to even mention that i dont even know a good site to buy cc’s, ive spent hundreds on cards that never work

gonzo.cc was the worst for me,after opening a ticket, they just closed it and deleted all my balance with nothing to tell me + their checker sucks and gives false readings

It would honestly make me the happiest man on earth right now if someone could hook me up with a great site to buy cc’s or atleast stear me in the right deriction

Sorry for going in so much detail, im just honestly getting desperate,ive put so much time and money in this and dont even know if carding is alive still, and if there actually are legit cc markets/stores still

Thanks in advance,guys !
Pm me and I got you... the only thing I ask is that you come back to this thread vouching that is I gave you what I advertised

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
Theyclosed benumb but ill get invite for flowcc and post it in 5 min

willymdma

Basic
Reaction score
Vclub is the best cc shop ( be carefull with fakes ) ... Contact me if you want , I can show you how began with carding ....
Telegram : drones2me

shapro

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the legit site for carding with proof? I hate being invested and scammed. Seems most of the sites are scams. Please help me.

Top Bottom