Booking.com

Xagen

Reaction score
Hello to all. I need a person who can make reservations on booking.com. Different countries. Europe, Asia, Arab Emirates. Payment on the next day 20% of the amount of the check. Limits are very large. If you can book booking.com Write me a private message. We will agree with you! If you are ready to teach me to book, I’m ready to pay you a good reward at BTC
I pay for armor with a red seal-PAYED

Broоn

Reaction score
Hello to all. I need a person who can make reservations on booking.com. Different countries. Europe, Asia, Arab Emirates. Payment on the next day 20% of the amount of the check. Limits are very large. If you can book booking.com Write me a private message. We will agree with you! If you are ready to teach me to book, I’m ready to pay you a good reward at BTC
i can make online payment reservation with booking.com

DenXXX

Reaction score
Pm me

Killer-B

Reaction score
I can do booking for you, let me know if you have access to hotel admin page so we can change the settings and improve the booking success rate.

Top Bottom