Booking.com

Xagen

Basic
Reaction score
Hello to all. I need a person who can make reservations on booking.com. Different countries. Europe, Asia, Arab Emirates. Payment on the next day 20% of the amount of the check. Limits are very large. If you can book booking.com Write me a private message. We will agree with you! If you are ready to teach me to book, I’m ready to pay you a good reward at BTC
I pay for armor with a red seal-PAYED

Broоn

Basic
Reaction score
Hello to all. I need a person who can make reservations on booking.com. Different countries. Europe, Asia, Arab Emirates. Payment on the next day 20% of the amount of the check. Limits are very large. If you can book booking.com Write me a private message. We will agree with you! If you are ready to teach me to book, I’m ready to pay you a good reward at BTC
i can make online payment reservation with booking.com

DenXXX

Basic
Reaction score
Pm me

Killer-B

Basic
Reaction score
I can do booking for you, let me know if you have access to hotel admin page so we can change the settings and improve the booking success rate.

bcosmic

Basic
Reaction score
Dm me

alok

Basic
Reaction score
how to make prepaid booking and non refundable room

timhorton

Basic
Reaction score
Also need bookings.com if any kegit guy can do it, hook me up +15184151488 whats app

Top Bottom