BOUGHT NEW MSR6 READER/WRITER + 100 BLANK CARDS. LOOKING FOR PARTNER TO HELP WITH TRACKS AND SPLIT PROFIT

OMW2FYB

Basic
Reaction score
i bought everything i need to start making my own clone cards. looking for a 50/50 split with a trustworthy business partner to supply tracks / dumps and ill do the clones and cash them out. i also have usa address drops + usa phone #s available

Wrath3

Basic
Reaction score
i bought everything i need to start making my own clone cards. looking for a 50/50 split with a trustworthy business partner to supply tracks / dumps and ill do the clones and cash them out. i also have usa address drops + usa phone #s available
Pm

syawn2

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I will do it

Reaction score
heyy whast your @telegram?

Top Bottom