Market CC + CVV OF THE BEST QUALITY DIRECTLY FROM THE SNIFFER / CCHOUSE

Tights

Active Carder
Reaction score
Too many Canada update. Not enough world mix or EU updates. Disappointing because first few hits really good but now there’s barely any mixed cards all Canada

blacksail

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I added 21 credits and purchased a card, the red on the site says there is a two minute check time but after purchasing it there is a 5 minute countdown to the check, I used the viper check at minute 4 and it reminded me that I couldn't check it, I then used the card and it was invalid, I'm wondering if it is a problem with the detector or if it timed out?
Also I'm a long time forum user, do I get free credits?
I would like to keep testing it, the beautiful and smooth interface gives me the feeling it will be a store with a lot of potential.

L3ayn

Active Carder
Reaction score
HELLO @cchouse_shop CAN I GET TEST BALANCE AND LEAVE A HONEST REVIEW THANKS
WELCOME TO CRD PRO I HOPE THIS IS GOOD SHOP LEAVING A REVIEW SOON.........
User on the shop : eyeoriginal

cchouse_shop

Seller
Reaction score
I added 21 credits and purchased a card, the red on the site says there is a two minute check time but after purchasing it there is a 5 minute countdown to the check, I used the viper check at minute 4 and it reminded me that I couldn't check it, I then used the card and it was invalid, I'm wondering if it is a problem with the detector or if it timed out?
Also I'm a long time forum user, do I get free credits?
I would like to keep testing it, the beautiful and smooth interface gives me the feeling it will be a store with a lot of potential.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. We are not providing a test balance yet. we will launch the campaign again soon

Top Bottom