Market CCDEALER.VIP - SELL FIRSTHAND CVV, DIRECT FROM SNIFFER AND SPAMMER, WITH REALTIME RESULTS

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Not a good shop, they disabled the checker and when you open a ticket to complain they don’t reply in days, very worst support service, buy at your own risk, I’m off!

CCDEALER.VIP

Seller
Reaction score
Not a good shop, they disabled the checker and when you open a ticket to complain they don’t reply in days, very worst support service, buy at your own risk, I’m off!
Hello, we have refund your balance. and checker is fixed now. sorry for late response, we are away from computer yesterday.

bangbang101

Carding Novice
Reaction score
bought only two cc's to test. One came with incomplete address. Ended up finding the address by doing a simple search with the other info provided and got lucky to find the rest of the address. Ended up being dead anyway. The other smacked for over 400+ So far so good minus the missing info part. Bought both cards straight up no check. I'll load more shortly but my first impression of this store is good.

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
bought only two cc's to test. One came with incomplete address. Ended up finding the address by doing a simple search with the other info provided and got lucky to find the rest of the address. Ended up being dead anyway. The other smacked for over 400+ So far so good minus the missing info part. Bought both cards straight up no check. I'll load more shortly but my first impression of this store is good.
This sounds like honest feedback from a REAL customer!

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
username.. dfriend. would like to check your cards and deposit if quality is good.

dkpk117

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Supreme
Reaction score
Suspicious shop, my opinion.

Top Bottom