Market CCSHOP - CH-STATUS.XYZ - CHEAPEST GOOD VALID CVVs | CVVs DISCOUNTER | PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM

Damian99842

Basic
Reaction score
DM me I need to know about stripe gateway if you can hit. I have a work for you. random ccs are not working in stripe. stripe is hard as hell these days.
The two websites that i used to check no longer live.
Now i just try to add the card into a clothes shop and see if it ask for 3d secure.
If it insta declines it´s 100% that card is dead.
If asks for 3D secure it´s a 50-50 bet and then i make a 1€ purchase if goes trought card is live .
Try look for shity clothing shops with prices bellow 1€ normally second hand stores have that.

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
The two websites that i used to check no longer live.
Now i just try to add the card into a clothes shop and see if it ask for 3d secure.
If it insta declines it´s 100% that card is dead.
If asks for 3D secure it´s a 50-50 bet and then i make a 1€ purchase if goes trought card is live .
Try look for shity clothing shops with prices bellow 1€ normally second hand stores have that.
test it and if you able to charge then let me know. I have few things that can work if we pay attention.

Damian99842

Basic
Reaction score
test it and if you able to charge then let me know. I have few things that can work if we pay attention.
yep i found one perhaps the attempt must be atleast 13$ is the minimum in that website to attempt.
Even 3D secure cards goes clean in that flow hehe.
The problem is that its only to check tho.

Damian99842

Basic
Reaction score
yep i found one perhaps the attempt must be atleast 13$ is the minimum in that website to attempt.
If i was good at coding websites it could even possible to cashout cc´s using that payment gateway with a fullz bank account linked but is not that easy so at this moment is just a tought

mrkulti

Carding Novice
Reaction score
im looking for debit prepaid card high balance, if you want to sell, please contact me telegram @mrkulti

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
yes some 3d stripe checkout are still working that’s why I told you if you can charge it please let me know. We have so many thing to do.

adspower123

Premium
Reaction score
Why have all the recent updates been junk, with only one or two that can be used after buying a few hundred dollars

jarky021

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Is there a faster and simpler method to receive update notifications? For example, notifications via Telegram

Top Bottom