Check balance & EMV software

kallemb92

Basic
Reaction score

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score
You can log in to cc's online banking, and there will tell you the balance, but not every bank can log in. The emv software is free, and I am using it.
What software are you running ?

Roger

Supreme
Reaction score
I don't think software like X2,8.6 can copy EMV, even if writing information is not complete and unusable.

Binswipen

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
You can log in to cc's online banking, and there will tell you the balance, but not every bank can log in. The emv software is free, and I am using it.
Which free Dmv software?

Df47

Basic
Reaction score
I have Atr tool and jcop.. I installed them on my machine that's not connected to the internet.. windows still thought they were viruses but I took a chance and opened them anyway only to find that they actually work and do not contain viruses.. I guess it thinks the coding of the software is malicious but it's not.. once I load up my other computer I'll post some screen shots of it for y'all!

Mrloyal

Elite
Reaction score
Greetns all I'm proud of all of U on this thread tht freely gave up the game thts the way it's supposed 2b... Game is 2b told not sold if it wrks out 4u than U suppose 2 turn around & pay homage... I'm jus getn started on doin emv I been n it took a break wen it first started changing up was losing money fro people double saling dumps I've acquired all the software & 1000 ist files I bought

Mrloyal

Elite
Reaction score
I bought mcr200 it didn't come wit software & drivers I need them if anyone has them & I'm willing 2 share info also good luck 2 all have a blessed life...

45shonoo

Basic
Reaction score
I have Atr tool and jcop.. I installed them on my machine that's not connected to the internet.. windows still thought they were viruses but I took a chance and opened them anyway only to find that they actually work and do not contain viruses.. I guess it thinks the coding of the software is malicious but it's not.. once I load up my other computer I'll post some screen shots of it for y'all!
Which ATR 1.0

Reaction score
Hi can someone help me am now get started. I have a MSR206 need to know how to program 201 with hip. what other devices needed and latest Emv and ART Tool software to get

Top Bottom