CHECKS / STIMULUS VALID FOR MOBILE DEPOSITS ( GUIDANCE )

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Playboy you posted his payment in your channel as received, you deleted it recently, but I was there.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF ITS A REAL PAYMENT WHEN IT WAS FORWARDED WITH AN ALT.

AS I SAID IN THE ABOVE POST HE SHOULD KICK ME A AGED ACCOUNT THEM WE SLIT CASH

I WAS NOT A HENCHMAN IN WHAT HAPPENED SO IF HES DENYING THE OFFER I I PROPOSED I GUESS @admins should be invited

Last edited:

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
10K WIPED DOWN TWIN. 🧼 🏦
CHECK CHANNEL FOR BEFORE I DROPPED AND AFTER I CLEANED 🧹

IMG_1068.jpegIMG_1069.jpeg

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score

I WAS NOT A HENCHMAN IN WHAT HAPPENED SO IF HES DENYING I GUESS @admins should be invited
The channel didn't send a btc wallet, I opened a scam report. Why don't you address it from there @CrdPro

davy

Basic
Reaction score

I WAS NOT A HENCHMAN IN WHAT HAPPENED SO IF HES DENYING THE OFFER I I PROPOSED I GUESS @admins should be invited
Idk anything about that but I'm sure you know who you got paid from right? The only way things get posted in the channel is if they are forwarded from you in private chat sessions. The payment was posted in the channel forwarded by you, you literally control what gets posted. Did somebody else claim it was their payment and didn't he send you the hash?

davy

Basic
Reaction score
Check when last I posted before the new years .
IT’s funny how ts get sometimes I barely interact with folks from on here and when I do I need accounts and barely post slips of late.

The stimulus i posted last was on. November 30 and got sold out.
you should show the stimulu he sent to you before you paid as you claim.Rest of them have been popons from my collad this past weeks .

THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM ADDRESSING THIS DISPUTE.
IM NOT AN ACCOMPLICE TO WHATEVER HAPPENED .
IMMA SAY FOR THE LAST TIME BEST I CAN DO TO HELP IN THIS SITUATION IS LOAD YOUR ACCOUNT THE WE SPLIT I ONLY WANT 60%

UC DEPT GLAAZRY
I seen the payment on the channel on January second, it was right under the post of someone wishing you Happy New. I don't have a dog in this fight but the truth is the truth. I haven't done business with you before but I was planning to, but decided to simply watch and now this came out. I think if people from this board do business with you they should screen record their interactions for proof because you all play a lot of games. If I had to guess though, I think you're the person(s) I got banned last year from off of here that was advertising heavy selling the same thing you're selling now, just under different names and channels.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Idk anything about that but I'm sure you know who you got paid from right? The only way things get posted in the channel is if they are forwarded from you in private chat sessions. The payment was posted in the channel forwarded by you, you literally control what gets posted. Did somebody else claim it was their payment and didn't he send you the hash?
ADMINS IN CHANNEL HAVE RIGHTS TO FORWARD MESSAGES TO CHANNEL .

I KICKED EVERYONE ONE OF THEM SINCE I GOT THIS REPORT FROM YOU.

AND I AINT SAYING IM GON WATCH IT GO. I NEED ACCOUNTS TO LOAD AND I ONLY WANT 60% . 20% FOR GLASS INNY WE SPLIT 40 EACH.

I DONT SEE WHY ITS A BIG DEAL IF IM PROVIDING GLASS FOR THE DROP TO MAKE UP FOR A MESS THAT WAS DONE IN MY NAME. I DONT SEE WHY ITS A BIG DEAL TO TAKE THE DEAL.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
I seen the payment on the channel on January second, it was right under the post of someone wishing you Happy New. I don't have a dog in this fight but the truth is the truth. I haven't done business with you before but I was planning to, but decided to simply watch and now this came out. I think if people from this board do business with you they should screen record their interactions for proof because you all play a lot of games. If I had to guess though, I think you're the person(s) I got banned last year from off of here that was advertising heavy selling the same thing you're selling now, just under different names and channels.
@oblahkina @ibangfraud88 @brickkidd

people I recently worked with . Send em a dm and ask for whatever you want .

how tf I ignore a 800 deal cause a nigga was tryna down ball me and then go out sad for 500 yall getting it twisted for real.

Pretending as if you ain’t in my channel is crazy asf.

most of the payment i forward to channel under my name was on cashapp and not BITCOIN. under the name William Roth.

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
I seen the payment on the channel on January second, it was right under the post of someone wishing you Happy New. I don't have a dog in this fight but the truth is the truth. I haven't done business with you before but I was planning to, but decided to simply watch and now this came out. I think if people from this board do business with you they should screen record their interactions for proof because you all play a lot of games. If I had to guess though, I think you're the person(s) I got banned last year from off of here that was advertising heavy selling the same thing you're selling now, just under different names and channels

@oblahkina @ibangfraud88 @brickkidd

people I recently worked with . Send em a dm and ask for whatever you want .

how tf I ignore a 800 deal cause a nigga was tryna down ball me and then go out sad for 500 yall getting it twisted for real.

Pretending as if you ain’t in my channel is crazy asf.

most of the payment i forward to channel under my name was on cashapp and not BITCOIN. under the name William Roth.
You just nailed yourself. This is the TG handle, if it is not you, why did you say "how tf I ignore a 800 deal cause a nigga was tryna down ball me and then go out sad for 500 yall getting it twisted for real"
When I initiated the contact, I asked for for 20k and UCdirtykitchen from your channel said it was gonna cost 850 plus shipping. When I took the deal, I asked UCdirtykitchen how much can I get with $400.
You said that you do not have slip that amount and the lowest you would go is $550, how the fuck is that down balling you? The bone of the contention was that I sent $550 btc and you claimed you received $412, you provided a fake screenshot showing pending $412 when the transaction has already been confirmed on the blockchain for $550.
You cannot absolve yourself from this game, people have also mentioned you have different Admins lol, have you asked from your "DIFFERENT ADMINS" if they collected the money or not? Like I said, I have been around for very long time since real-unix, alboraag silk road & alphabay forums. Fucking with checks is a new game for me, am sure you are not in the game when you can card btc from ebay and all that stuff.
I am not a noob when it comes to online shit like this. You are telling me to bring a Navy drop and you want to offer me free money, how many people have you given that offer on this forum?
Who is https://t.me/UCGATEWAY and https://t.me/UCdirtykitchen
TELEGRAM REDIRECT : @UCGATEWAY

CHANNEL:
https://t.me/+B3BrfPPo5OliMWV

WHY ARE YOU DISOCIATING YOURSELF FROM YOUR REDIRECT? @davy can you confirm between decemeber and Jan 2 when you are on his channel https://t.me/UCGATEWAY, "UCdirtykitchen" was the contact information for contacting the owner of the channel. All these was removed when I posted about this ripping scheme.

@c4rder I will keep on posting on this thread until someone is BOLD enough to compel this member to respond to the scam report or I keep giving him this publicity. My money is gone, I can live with that but I won't allow new users to get gammed like this with oh the BTC is not complete scam and they clear chats when forum is mentioned.

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-03_20-15-47.jpg
    photo_2024-01-03_20-15-47.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1

smoothflow29

Carding Novice
Reaction score
added you on telegram waiting for you to accept , i get fresh open ups daily!

Top Bottom