CHECKS / STIMULUS VALID FOR MOBILE DEPOSITS ( GUIDANCE )

Deshean

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Don't bother, this idiot took $550 and cleared the chats. Do not transact business
Sent a dm three days ago and I ain’t get no reply so how he ripped you?
yu posted a pic on blacklist and thats not bra

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
IMG_0885.jpeg
BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS.

TOOK DOWN USER NAME DUE TO PEOPLE SPAMMING MY PMS AND I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AN IMPOSTER GOING BY THAT SAME NAME AND FORMAL PROFILE PICTURE .

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
If you can respond to this, I just don't like rippers wasting hustlers time. I followed your channel for three weeks before deciding to see if you got game.

davy

Basic
Reaction score
One of things I've found odd is that nobody comes on this thread and vouches for this vendor or his business, but he's always advertising new shit. Like bro, if you advertising that much on this board it's for a reason and it's because folks doing business with you like what you offer and you wanna keep it going by doing good business.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
One of things I've found odd is that nobody comes on this thread and vouches for this vendor or his business, but he's always advertising new shit. Like bro, if you advertising that much on this board it's for a reason and it's because folks doing business with you like what you offer and you wanna keep it going by doing good business.
My user was taken down due to MFS spmming my shit and that gave people the chance to impersonate .
i have a redirect channel where you get access to me other than that you’re probably interacting with an imposter .

Deshean

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I haven’t really get anything shipped from him,
I only paid for a cook up and he delivered even tho he took forever to reply that’s the only thing I dislike other than that hes good

davy

Basic
Reaction score
I haven’t really get anything shipped from him,
I only paid for a cook up and he delivered even tho he took forever to reply that’s the only thing I dislike other than that hes good
Not for nothing but you just joined this week

davy

Basic
Reaction score
My user was taken down due to MFS spmming my shit and that gave people the chance to impersonate .
i have a redirect channel where you get access to me other than that you’re probably interacting with an imposter .
I'm in your channel but all the messages are forwarded and controlled by you

Top Bottom