CHECKS / STIMULUS VALID FOR MOBILE DEPOSITS ( GUIDANCE )

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
I'm in your channel but all the messages are forwarded and controlled by you
@CrdPro Are you just going to let this person keep running this game? This is an insult to our collective intelligence. I brought proof of ripping and you allow this user to keep posting this bullshit.

Ianmoone

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro Are you just going to let this person keep running this game? This is an insult to our collective intelligence. I brought proof of ripping and you allow this user to keep posting this bullshit.
I can’t attest to this user being a ripper or not I’ve never done business with him but he seems pretty legit I been following his telegram for a while all of that aside the admin literally could give a fuck less about any of us here he’s made that very clear to me before so don’t ever expect admin to do shit or you will be disappointed. Also I’m gonna be doing some business with Uc whenever I have more aged drops then just my 1 business checking drop and I’ll if we’re all still unsure on here I’ll review how my experience went when it comes to honesty and transparency on here I have a very good reputation on crdpro so my word can be trusted if anything

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
I can’t attest to this user being a ripper or not I’ve never done business with him but he seems pretty legit I been following his telegram for a while all of that aside the admin literally could give a fuck less about any of us here he’s made that very clear to me before so don’t ever expect admin to do shit or you will be disappointed. Also I’m gonna be doing some business with Uc whenever I have more aged drops then just my 1 business checking drop and I’ll if we’re all still unsure on here I’ll review how my experience went when it comes to honesty and transparency on here I have a very good reputation on crdpro so my word can be trusted if anything
I'll shoot you a PM, I hope you get your answers.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
I don’t know if there‘s Anything specific I could do to make up for what happened but I’m in need of navy aged accounts with transactions , we could collaborate and share backends if that sit right with you ,
I’ll need to know have piece in hand plus online access.

Send a direct message if you interested.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
IMG_0961.jpeg
MOBILE DEPOSITS VALID FOR STANDARD BANKS.

OFF BRANCH CHECKS AND HOUSE ( SAME SLIP AS THE BANK).

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
I don’t know if there‘s Anything specific I could do to make up for what happened but I’m in need of navy aged accounts with transactions , we could collaborate and share backends if that sit right with you ,
I’ll need to know have piece in hand plus online access.

Send a direct message if you interested.
How about you deliver what I paid for? Don't insult my intelligence with this crap that you don't know what happened. I sent you money and you claimed you didn't receive $550 when my transaction hash clearly showed on the blockchain that it was $550 but yet you sent a fake screenshot to back up your scam attempt and cleared your chat when I mentioned the forum.
Own up to your mess up and I don't know why @CrdPro refused to mediate on this issue. I don't understand maybe this place is another alboraaq/altenen where ripping is allowed and Admin who do anything about it.
@antisocial
@CrdPro

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
IM NOT TRYNA REPAY WHAT I DIDNT RECEIVE . YOU CAN LOOK UP MY INSTAGRAM WONT MESS UP MY FACECARD OVER SOME LITTLE BREESH.

WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU LOST BECAUSE THE DIRT WAS DONE IN MY NAME AND ALL IM ASKING IS AGED ACCOUNT I COULD LOAD SO WE SLIP $ PLUS YOULL BE IN FULL POSSESSION OF THE ACCOUNT WHILE I DROP.

IF THIS OFFER DONT SOUND GOOD TO YOU THERES NOTHING I CAN DO
ABOUT THAT .

NO BAD REPS
COOKED SLIPS FOR AT LEAST 2 CRP MEMBERS ( who will vouch )

@CrdPro
@admin

Vendor017

Carding Novice
Reaction score
IM NOT TRYNA REPAY WHAT I DIDNT RECEIVE . YOU CAN LOOK UP MY INSTAGRAM WONT MESS UP MY FACECARD OVER SOME LITTLE BREESH.

WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU LOST BECAUSE THE DIRT WAS DONE IN MY NAME AND ALL IM ASKING IS AGED ACCOUNT I COULD LOAD SO WE SLIP $ PLUS YOULL BE IN FULL POSSESSION OF THE ACCOUNT WHILE I DROP.

ABOUT THAT .

NO BAD REPS

@CrdPro
@admin
Why he not tryna take the offer tho ? 🤔

ADMINRACKS

Carding Novice
Reaction score

ABOUT THAT .

NO BAD REPS

@CrdPro
@admin
PM
Got chase opened since 2018

SSNllc

Carding Novice
Reaction score

ABOUT THAT .

NO BAD REPS

@CrdPro
@admin
How do I reach gang

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score

ABOUT THAT .

NO BAD REPS

@CrdPro
@admin
YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE. YOU ARE ASKING ME TO PROVIDE AGED NAVY FED ACCOUNT LIKE IT IS WELLSFARGO OR BOA LAYING AROUND WITH HISTORY. NOTHING WAS DONE AGAINST YOUR NAME.

I TALKED TO YOU VIA YOUR CHANNEL, WHERE YOU POSTED YOUR TG ID, I DIDN'T COPY AND PASTE. YOU POSTED MY PAYMENT SCREENSOT ON YOUR CHANNEL, i HAVE PROOFS AND ANOTHER MEMBER CAN ATTEST TO IT.

STOP PLAYING THIS DUMB GAME, I HAVE BEEN ON FORUMS BEFORE YOU ARE DOING WHATERVER YOU ARE DOING. STOP PLAYING ON MY INTELLIGENCE. YOU HAVE SOME SILLY TROLLS LIKING YOUR GARBAGE

WHO REMOVED ME FROM THE CHANNEL? I HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN BACK ME UP THAT YOU POSTED MY SCREENSHOT ON YOUR CHANNEL. IF YOU WANT A BAD PUBLICITY I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

Attachments

• PHOTO 1.jpg
    PHOTO 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 11
  • PHOTO 2.jpg
    PHOTO 2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 11

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE. YOU ARE ASKING ME TO PROVIDE AGED NAVY FED ACCOUNT LIKE IT IS WELLSFARGO OR BOA LAYING AROUND WITH HISTORY. NOTHING WAS DONE AGAINST YOUR NAME.

I TALKED TO YOU VIA YOUR CHANNEL, WHERE YOU POSTED YOUR TG ID, I DIDN'T COPY AND PASTE. YOU POSTED MY PAYMENT SCREENSOT ON YOUR CHANNEL, i HAVE PROOFS AND ANOTHER MEMBER CAN ATTEST TO IT.

STOP PLAYING THIS DUMB GAME, I HAVE BEEN ON FORUMS BEFORE YOU ARE DOING WHATERVER YOU ARE DOING. STOP PLAYING ON MY INTELLIGENCE. YOU HAVE SOME SILLY TROLLS LIKING YOUR GARBAGE

WHO REMOVED ME FROM THE CHANNEL? I HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN BACK ME UP THAT YOU POSTED MY SCREENSHOT ON YOUR CHANNEL. IF YOU WANT A BAD PUBLICITY I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.
Why was payment forwarded from a deleted account ?

crdnewbie23

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Playboy you posted his payment in your channel as received, you deleted it recently, but I was there.
I sent a PM to you. I need some input on a subject please check inbox. I won't stop thrashing this thread until something is done about the scam report.

U C Dept

Banned
Elite
Basic
Reaction score
Playboy you posted his payment in your channel as received, you deleted it recently, but I was there.
Check when last I posted before the new years .
IT’s funny how ts get sometimes I barely interact with folks from on here and when I do I need accounts and barely post slips of late.

The stimulus i posted last was on. November 30 and got sold out.
you should show the stimulu he sent to you before you paid as you claim.Rest of them have been popons from my collad this past weeks .

THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM ADDRESSING THIS DISPUTE.
IM NOT AN ACCOMPLICE TO WHATEVER HAPPENED .
IMMA SAY FOR THE LAST TIME BEST I CAN DO TO HELP IN THIS SITUATION IS LOAD YOUR ACCOUNT THE WE SPLIT I ONLY WANT 60%

UC DEPT GLAAZRY

Top Bottom